Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      My stream's pretty weak, but it seems like Amir done a pretty decent job on griffen from what i've seen.
      Now that we got Gay we're a lot better of all kinds of jobs...

Ok, I promise, this was the one and only time I made one of those lame jokes.

Comment

• OH SHIT. Rudy Gay 360 dunk! Please dont tell me I was the only one who saw that!
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• I someone told me that the raps would be up 26 points with less than a minute to go in the 3rd quarter i'd tell them to lay off the acid.
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• I am in awe of our defense

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
              My stream's pretty weak, but it seems like Amir done a pretty decent job on griffen from what i've seen.
              Gray also played him well at times. Yes, early on they used Gray to stop Griffin just using his body. I figure it was just a 1st quarter plan to keep Amir out of foul trouble, but Gray did well enough.

Comment

• The fact that the Clips are staying zone with AA, Ross and JL3 on the floor is pretty hilarious
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• WOWWWWWWWW gay already giving us a buzzer beater!!!!!

Comment

• shot clock violation too late

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                      I am in awe of our defense
                      I'm more in awe of DeMar and Landry hitting outside shots and AG's play as of late.
                      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• So far looks like AA suffers the minutes blow...as it should be.

Comment

• "You need the guy, at the back end of the shot-clock, to close the quarters, he can do that for you."

That, was, SEXY. That, was, pretty damn gay.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            The fact that the Clips are staying zone with AA, Ross and JL3 on the floor is pretty hilarious
                            HAHAHAHAHA THIS LITERALLY MADE ME LAUGH. I don't know why this made me laugh really hard...

Comment

• rudy gay hitting the 3, with seconds on the clock

Comment

• Really hope we don't give up a 25 point quarter or anything. Holding the Clippers in the 60s would be so nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X