• Show
Clear All

• where is the live chat section?

Comment

• look at the +/- right now... our future starting lineup

Comment

• Jkwasia wrote: View Post
        where is the live chat section?
        Agreed, I was hoping to give some criticism tonight on there.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
          Now I dont want to stretch things here, but what if what Bargnani needed wa a guy like Rudy Gay on the floor to make him better? Dont get me wrong I wan him traded for a young or textbook PF

but

Lowry
          DeRozan
          Gay
          Bargnani
          JV

:O could be scary.
          No. I just want him to come off the bench. That's all.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Kenny Smith mentioned in the Griz OKC pre-game yesterday that with this line-up, the raps could be a top 4 team in the east next season. I think maybe even better with a couple of tweeks here and there.

Comment

• The look on the Clippers face was priceless. Kind of half between shock and awe.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                I didn't realize how BIG Gay is. And he's quick. He's gonna give us nice versatility.

I can't believe how fast I'm flip-flopping on this trade.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                  Now I dont want to stretch things here, but what if what Bargnani needed wa a guy like Rudy Gay on the floor to make him better? Dont get me wrong I wan him traded for a young or textbook PF

but

Lowry
                  DeRozan
                  Gay
                  Bargnani
                  JV

:O could be scary.
                  Don't get me wrong, I've always been an Andrea supporter. Just not sure if it'll work anymore. I also don't see the need to shed Bargs before the deadline anymore with Ed gone now, though. If we can get a good deal? Obviously, lets do it. Otherwise? We're thin up front, so revisit trades around draft and free agency. Don't need the dump quite so urgently anymore.

Comment

• Listen I was on the Bargnani out of town bandwagon...at least off the bench, but this is a different team with a different playing style. You have to try a few things to see what is the best situation going forward. What if he becomes the third option and starts lighting it up. I'm just saying there should be a VERY small window where a few things are tried.

Comment

• I just caught the last few minutes of the first half due to shitty f#$king rwandan internet... BUT saw more fast breaks in those two minutes than maybe the last 6 games combined.
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• the cool thing to see is that we hardly lost any of our swagger

Comment

• Comment

• 'Landry Fields, I would totally make him a shooter" Clips announcers.
                            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                              Listen I was on the Bargnani out of town bandwagon...at least off the bench, but this is a different team with a different playing style. You have to try a few things to see what is the best situation going forward. What if he becomes the third option and starts lighting it up. I'm just saying there should be a VERY small window where a few things are tried.
                              I fully agree. And hence now he's not a must trade, but shop him, and if you don't like what you get, let the season play out. Deal from a position of power now with trading Bargs.

Comment

• super fan looks ultra sharp tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X