No announcement yet.

GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how you gotta play Demar De-Fuckin Rozan so calm and collected when doesnt have to stare back at 6 eyes and e opposing shirts.

Comment

• here comes boss ross
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Comment

• We're in big trouble because Gray has already played 25 minutes. We're 5-0 when he plays 12 to 16 minutes and 5-19 in all other cases when he played and 6-11 when he doesn't play! Casey should have managed his minutes better! #statsaregreat

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
            We're in big trouble because Gray has already played 25 minutes. We're 5-0 when he plays 12 to 16 minutes and 5-19 in all other cases when he played and 6-11 when he doesn't play! Casey should have managed his minutes better! #statsaregreat
            hahahaha love it

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
              We're in big trouble because Gray has already played 25 minutes. We're 5-0 when he plays 12 to 16 minutes and 5-19 in all other cases when he played and 6-11 when he doesn't play! Casey should have managed his minutes better! #statsaregreat
              #freequincyacy
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• So Griffin is pretty shit without Paul and or the opposing team defending the lob....

Comment

• can tell in this half that gay doesn't really know what to do on the offensive end, a couple practices will be nice for him

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                    #freequincyacy
                    #freelinaskleiza

Comment

• Gay's shooting percentages are a little sketchy, but his presence seems to be HUGE for this team.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• wow, even when they get breaks we beat them

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          So Griffin is pretty shit without Paul and or the opposing team defending the lob....
                          My stream's pretty weak, but it seems like Amir done a pretty decent job on griffen from what i've seen.

Comment

• wow clips have less than 50 pts through 3 quarters!!!!!!

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                              My stream's pretty weak, but it seems like Amir done a pretty decent job on griffen from what i've seen.
                              amir is a BEAST tonight

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                                So Griffin is pretty shit without Paul and or the opposing team defending the lob....
                                +1
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X