GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA THIS LITERALLY MADE ME LAUGH. I don't know why this made me laugh really hard...
    I always laugh when I remember what a terrible coach Vinny Del Negro is....is that it, maybe?

Comment

• Because it's the most perfect proof that Del Negro has absolutely no idea what he's doing
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        Really hope we don't give up a 25 point quarter or anything. Holding the Clippers in the 60s would be so nice.
        Only Crawford could possibly get them going enough to even consider something so crazy happening, with Paul out and all

Comment

• nice job Big V!!!!

anytime you can shake up blake, you are good in my books

Comment

• love that hard foul from big V!!! no apologies

Comment

• Is it just me or did JV put on more mass since sitting out with his broken finger.
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• Like the hard foul from JV
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• this is not looking good for the clippers

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                    Is it just me or did JV put on more mass since sitting out with his broken finger.
                    I was thinking the same thing

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      OH SHIT. Rudy Gay 360 dunk! Please dont tell me I was the only one who saw that!
                      And he did it so easily. Between him Demar and Ross, don't we have a historically good dunking team?
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        And he did it so easily. Between him Demar and Ross, don't we have a historically good dunking team?
                        don't forget amir

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                          don't forget amir
                          I'm also a big fan of Val's dunking.
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            I'm also a big fan of Val's dunking.
                            touche

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                              Is it just me or did JV put on more mass since sitting out with his broken finger.
                              Hard to know how much of it is healthy weight. Hopefully some.

Comment

• "Gay 'two-teamed' loses the basketball"
                                --Clips announcers
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X