GT: Raptors vs. Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the crowd is loving it!!!
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      I disagree, you play hard till the buzzer. You don't start to play hard when you lose momentum and control of a game. Especially with a Clipper team capable of getting hot any moment with or without CP3.
      I'm not saying that guys shouldn't play hard, but when you've got a huge lead it gives your scrubs some time to get some burn. If you feel the guys you've got in the game are playing hard enough go deeper into your bench.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• ok that 3 by lucas basically from HALF COURT. insanity!!!!!!

Comment

• I just threw up in my mouth!
          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            They're obviously keeping Gay in during this blowout to ensure to pad his stats in his premier, im okay with that
            Actually, as a coach I would think I'll play him as long as possible since he's new to everyone. Chemistry can only really be developed in games.

Comment

• "Hes not gonna make that one...." *SWISH*

these clippers commentators are brutal
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                Oh yeah, just in case you guys didn't know, the NBA Cares
                Hahaha
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Comment

• ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                    Oh yeah, just in case you guys didn't know, the NBA Cares
                    They are probably trying to make us hate caring, it's a diabolical plan by corporate America and it's working!

Comment

• Derozan with 19. Gay with 20. These two already have a chemistry together. I love it.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Actually, as a coach I would think I'll play him as long as possible since he's new to everyone. Chemistry can only really be developed in games.
                        Agreed, it can be hard to build chemistry midway through the season so you gotta help try and build it whenever you can. Although I hope the starters (and Gay) get a rest now considering it's definitely time for Acy/Fields and stuff.

Comment

• oh damn JONAS IS BACK

Comment

• e2thed wrote: View Post
                            "Hes not gonna make that one...." *SWISH*

these clippers commentators are brutal
                            I agree with the bolded part, but I also said the same thing when he stepped into it. Hence the barf.

Comment

• Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                ok that 3 by lucas basically from HALF COURT. insanity!!!!!!
                                The clips announcers actually said "he's not gonna make that one when he put it up"...serves'em right...douches

Comment

Working...
                                X