NBA classic nights???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA classic nights???

Will the Raptors rock the Dino again for the NBA classic nights? It would be awesome if they were doing so.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Love all of those 90's jerseys. Love especially the Raps ones and the Pacers ones from those days.

Comment

Yeah me too, but will they wear 'em? I mean why other teams do it and not us?

Comment

These jerseys are Golden. Love em. So many great memories.

The Jagged pinstripes were revolutionary. Haha

ADD: Why does Raptor wear a jersey that looks nothing like anything the Raptors have worn? Is he even on our team?
        Last edited by Joey; Fri Feb 1, 2013, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Funny, every single one of those(except the Bulls) is better than their teams currents.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Funny, every single one of those(except the Bulls) is better than their teams currents.
            Yes that's what I think too, a lot of teams should go back to their vintage jerseys, and to me, that's including the Raptors!

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              Yes that's what I think too, a lot of teams should go back to their vintage jerseys, and to me, that's including the Raptors!
              When you say vintage Raps jersey, are you talking about the Dino one or the purple VC ones?

Back to the topic, Phoenix and Indy really needs to go back to their vintage jerseys. The Pacers one is just classic, Reggie Miller immediately comes to mind. And that black Suns jersey is dope!!
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
              X