Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Star Wars

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Star Wars

    it's about time this got a thread...

    so quick recap:

    -Disney buys Lucasfilms...
    -Announces a new trilogy...
    -Michael Arndt (Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3) signs on as the screenwriter
    -JJ Abrams signs on as the director
    -Heinz jizzes in his drawers

    and now this..

    http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/201...a-fett-movies/

    Lawrence Kasdan, writer of Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi signs on to write stand alone movies...

    i feel like a 16 year old kid again... so excited

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Ya man, Was thinking about what could be done with a Han Solo movie .. and I passed out from over stimulation of the brain.

    Disney has been really SMART lately, picking up Marvel and now Lucasfilms.
    They've essentially given themselves an endless Stream of Trilogies from two MASSIVE, fleshed out universes.
    They don't even have to do any of the developing of Characters. Stan Lee and George Lucas did it ALL for them.
    They just have make the movies... and make money.

    Good time to own Disney stocks.
    In Masai we Trust.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    seriously... a boba fett movie!?

    how fuckin awesome would that be? not sure it would be possible, given that it's disney... but i envision a kill bill type movie... in space

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,858
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    seriously... a boba fett movie!?

    how fuckin awesome would that be? not sure it would be possible, given that it's disney... but i envision a kill bill type movie... in space
    With some "Die Hard" mixed in.
    In Masai we Trust.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    oh man... i've been revisiting die hard lately... 1 & 3 are straight up PERFECT turn your brain off and enjoy action flicks..

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    oh man... i've been revisiting die hard lately... 1 & 3 are straight up PERFECT turn your brain off and enjoy action flicks..
    I liked the fourth one, too. Wasn't big on the second. But, it's not bad.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    seriously... a boba fett movie!?

    how fuckin awesome would that be? not sure it would be possible, given that it's disney... but i envision a kill bill type movie... in space
    A little rusty on my Star Wars. But what happened to Boba after episode 2 when his father got killed? This has always interested me a little so hopefully this spin off starts off right there.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic All-Star Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,103
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    oh man... i've been revisiting die hard lately... 1 & 3 are straight up PERFECT turn your brain off and enjoy action flicks..
    The one with Jeremy Irons was just amazing, love that guy

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Sig wrote: View Post
    A little rusty on my Star Wars. But what happened to Boba after episode 2 when his father got killed? This has always interested me a little so hopefully this spin off starts off right there.
    up until last night... i had no clue

    but last night i watched an animated movie called "the return of darth maul"... which was basically a movie made out of a story arc from the clone wars show..

    it shows a young boba fett without armor... in his early bounty hunting days, with nobody taking him seriously because he's a kid

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •