Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy on Demar: Best SG I've played with

Josh Lewenberg ‏@JLew1050

Rudy on DeMar DeRozan: "He's by far the best two-guard I've ever played with"... Poor Tony Allen!
    Can they coexist? So far so good

Tonight:

DD 19 pts, 2 reb, 7 assists

Gay 20 pts, 3 reb, 1 assist

as long as demar keeps this fantastic passing spree going they can.

Comment

Obviously too early to say anything, but DeMar did get doubled less today due to Gay. That's a big bonus.

Comment

Yeah and both shooted threes!

Comment

Could be an interesting combination. Wonder where that leaves Ross though.

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
            Could be an interesting combination. Wonder where that leaves Ross though.
            Pretty sure Ross will get his No shame coming off the bench most likely end up being a 6th man and get his minutes when we play Gay @the 4 spot. All because you come off the bench doesnt mean you wont log heavy minutes or be any less important to the team I mean look at OKC and Harden worked wonders.

Comment

Very interesting considering he played with Mayo for a period of time.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

"by far" better than OJ Mayo? Hmmm. Seems a little early to be talking like that. I do think he's gonna push DeRozan to become that much better though.

As much as I enjoyed the game tonight, all I could think about was the first few games after Donyell Marshall came over with Jalen Rose and tore it up for a few games... the rest is history.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                  "by far" better than OJ Mayo? Hmmm. Seems a little early to be talking like that. I do think he's gonna push DeRozan to become that much better though.

As much as I enjoyed the game tonight, all I could think about was the first few games after Donyell Marshall came over with Jalen Rose and tore it up for a few games... the rest is history.
                  Cept Rudy Gay is better than both of them put together...

Comment

Right now I think the odd man out is not DeMar, and it's not Ross. Oh, and it's not Fields either. It's Anderson. He's gonna get traded with Bargnani I can smell it coming.

Comment

Likely.

AA has garnered some interest im sure to a playoff contending team. Cheap contract, good player, well worth the money.

AB + AA for Gasol?

Comment

Well I don't want to start a trade debate down here but after seeing Amir play tonight and every time he starts, I don't know if we really need another big minutes guy seriously! At least for now...

Comment

I think he's happy with their potential on both ends of the court. They can be big, fast, and Demar is by far the best 2-way SG he's played with, is I think what he meant. Demar can probably reduce his overall burden much more than Mayo.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            Cept Rudy Gay is better than both of them put together...
                            Come on now... that's a little silly. My point was that I wanna see tonight's play sustained for some time before I rush to a quick judgement on how the team will turn out.

I believe I have very good reason to be CAUTIOUSLY optimistic about the Raptors at this point.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Come on now... that's a little silly. My point was that I wanna see tonight's play sustained for some time before I rush to a quick judgement on how the team will turn out.

I believe I have very good reason to be CAUTIOUSLY optimistic about the Raptors at this point.
                              I guess you might. But with Rudy Gay the Raptors are an instant playoff team, if not this year next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X