• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trey Burke. He's enthralling to watch.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
      Another one for the win! Quoting something ascribed to "The Daily Fabrication". Woohaa!

I also wonder how everyone who watches basketball should know he's not gay? Is that because during dunking you can spot the gaybone?
      Thank you. I was too pissed off by the stupidity of the post to check the link. That is brilliant, sourcing "The Daily Fabrication"!!

Comment

I've really been impressed with Victor Oladipo. I think he has some Russell Westbrook in him. If he can adapt to playing some PG, I think he would be a great pick in the 15-20 range. Outstanding defender, fits in athletically, and has improved a lot every year he's been at Indiana.

Comment

I'm 100% sure that the Raps will not have a draft pick this season. Why? they're not going to make the playoffs simple as that.

Anyhow, i would love to see them trade for one and draft a PG. Kabongo or Pangos(if he declared). Pangos would be my #1 choice.

Lowry to me is still a question mark. Still not sure if he's the answer at the point. He's very reckless with the ball, doesn't know when to shoot and when to pass. And defensively he takes way too many gambles.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The most likely scenario is that the Raptors have no draft choices this year. In a bad draft year it's a good thing to avoid the guaranteed contract of a first rounder. CJ McCollum is an omission.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              5) Kelly Olynyk: Uhhh, where did this guy come, is he the lost brother of Thor, I thought Loki is his only brother Basically Kelly "Thor" Olynyk is a player that got some hype after his latest play in the NCAA. His the type of player that could once in a while make an impact in the league who gets signed on a huge contract then diminish into a benchwarmer for years to come. So simply no!
              Best Case Scenario: Birdman Chris Andersen
              Worst Case Scenario: Poorman Fabricio Oberto
              Kelly Olynyk is more like Nick Collison. KO has the number one PER (37.24) in the entire NCAA division I right now according to ESPN's Hollinger Player Efficiency ratings.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/hollinger/statistics
              Last edited by stretch; Mon Feb 11, 2013, 08:18 PM.

Comment

I played ESPN's 2013 lottery mock draft numerous times until I got a result with the Raptors in one of the top 3 picks. It was a number one pick and that pick was point guard Marcus Smart. A majority of the other plays had Nerlens Noel as various teams' number one pick. Noel is at the top of Chad Ford's big board once again after slipping a few spots after his injury.

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2013/mockdraft

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  I played ESPN's 2013 lottery mock draft numerous times until I got a result with the Raptors in one of the top 3 picks. It was a number one pick and that pick was point guard Marcus Smart. A majority of the other plays had Nerlens Noel as various teams' number one pick. Noel is at the top of Chad Ford's big board once again after slipping a few spots after his injury.

http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2013/mockdraft
                  I've actually been curious to think who BC would pick in the top 3. I think he would 1.Noel 2.Smart 3. Bennett
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    I've actually been curious to think who BC would pick in the top 3. I think he would 1.Noel 2.Smart 3. Bennett
                    #2 and #3 are only of Noel is off the board.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Nick Collison?? wow.

I swear Kelly Olynyk is WAY overrated in this forum. I guess it's because he's Canadian.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                      X