Clear All

damn thought as much. second game in a row like this

Comment

Qasim311 wrote: View Post
      damn thought as much. second game in a row like this
      I know eh? Right after the big trade....sucks balls

Comment

well this going swimmingly so far
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I hate the crowd that the heat attract... It feels like we are playing on the road..
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

That's weird, no Basketball Crush?

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
              Rudy's the most interesting man in the NBA LOL

Thanks man! So much better than the nba league pass commercials...

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                Omg rod black.. somebody end this man's career...
                Amen brother

Comment

So far the only thing I like is Bosh has taken a lot of jumpers....Raptors fans know, the more jumpers Bosh takes, the more likely his team loses.

Comment

Gray, substitution, now.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Unfortunately that's not the case with the heat. He's taking those jumpers all year and he's pretty good at it. It creates room on the inside for Lebron and Wade.

Comment

Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                        Unfortunately that's not the case with the heat. He's taking those jumpers all year and he's pretty good at it. It creates room on the inside for Lebron and Wade.
                        Yes, but a lot of his jumpers have just been in iso situations so far. I'll take those. It's a lot more dangerous when he starts hitting them off the screen and roll with LeBron or Wade.

Comment

if gray had a sneaky mid-range game like nesterovic then he would be lethal when people play off him

Comment

I think maybe, they're slightly trying to establish Bosh early in iso a bit because they think they have an advantage there....?? Not so sure myself. He's even settled a couple of times when Gray has been on him.

Comment

The difference between miami and raptors right now- off the ball movement

Comment

connected wrote: View Post
                                if gray had a sneaky mid-range game like nesterovic then he would be lethal when people play off him
                                I like Gray. Always plays pretty smart, and solid team defender, and on top of that, you can't teach someone to be a giant. HE's perfect as a matchup big, and a good enough reserve that he can move up a peg in the rotation. I mean, he's basically a 4th or 5th big who's been doing great as a starter just by not trying to do things he can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X