Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mtth wrote: View Post
    Anderson and Lucas are killing us...
    Agreed. They look like fish out of water.

Amazing how Lebron is out running all of our point guards. This guy is out of this world.

Love the fact Rudy is taking on the toughest defensive assignment.

Anyone see Landry?

Raps driving ....Amir passing......staying in the game with free throw shooting.....Game day bucket go "BOOM"

Comment

• RepRaptorsintheUSA wrote: View Post
      Amazing how Lebron is out running all of our point guards. This guy is out of this world.
      Can you imagine the nba would do some serious doping testing, better not to start there ...

Comment

• Saving Amir for the fourth I guess. His fouling does cause problems since he's so great at keeping the Raps flow going.

Comment

• John Lucas has lost his mind.

Comment

• Please take Lucas out. He has not played that badly, but its Lowry time.

Comment

• Anderson, and Lucas, think they are the best guys on the court as DeMar and Rudy stand around

Comment

• Beagle wrote: View Post
                Saving Amir for the fourth I guess. His fouling does cause problems since he's so great at keeping the Raps flow going.
                Casey has to fix that. Amir can't foul out. Teach him how to set a pick or keep him away from the pick & roll. These over the back fouls & bad picks are some reasons why Amir (as great as he is) has a ways to go.

Comment

• If Lebron is within a meter of Big Val the refs just close their eyes and blow the whistle lol

Comment

• Val should have just stopped and stood tall. James is going to hit that shot, just try to disrupt it without fouling

Comment

• I think they could've used Bargs tonight.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                        Val should have just stopped and stood tall. James is going to hit that shot, just try to disrupt it without fouling
                        Experience.
                        Congratulate him on not just standing and not giving a f' a.k.a Barg
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• JV looks rusty, and like his confidence is slightly shaken because of it. I'm sure his game'll come around as he gets into shape.

Comment

• At what point does the coaching staff get the memo that Rudy Gay is not a 4th option behind Anderson, Lucas, and DeRozan.

WTF

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                              Val should have just stopped and stood tall. James is going to hit that shot, just try to disrupt it without fouling
                              You have to chose. You are either going straight up, challenging the shot less, but not fouling, or just hack the shit out of him and do not let him get a good shot off.

Either is better than a sloppy contest.

Comment

• AA & Lucas are obviously having trouble adjusting to their new roles. I can be patient. But you can't win with two "scoring" point guards & everyone waiting at the arch for an open 3. If we keep Bargs we'll have nobody in the key for a rebound.

Comment

Working...
                                X