Game-Time: Raptors vs. Heat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game-Time: Raptors vs. Heat!

Showtime! Rudy Gay likely to be inserted into the starting lineup. Expecting a sold out crowd, and a big story behind this game. It's a good test whether Derozan & Gay can co-exist versus another very talented wing duo (likely the best wing duo) in the league.

Projected Starters: Toronto - Lowry, Derozan, Gay, Johnson, Gray.
    Miami - Chalmers, Wade, James, Haslem, Bosh.

Also, speculation that Bargnani will be able to play versus Miami.

Game at 2:00 PM Eastern time, 11:00 AM Pacific time! Can be seen on TSN or online streams like;http://www.firstrowsports.eu
    http://www.sportlemon.tv

Big game! Can't wait.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

I love Raptors games at 7 PM my time I'll have the beers and pizza ready for what should be a great game !

By the way if Bargnani plays I really hope he's not going to get booed by the crowd. He's coming back from injury, give him a break!
    Last edited by mtth; Sun Feb 3, 2013, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Woohoo at the time
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

8 PM Prague time!!!

This will be epic!

At least I won't have to wake up at 1AM again
        Last edited by mike, prague; Sun Feb 3, 2013, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Lovin' the offshore fans.

Comment

Man I am amped up about this game. Jose was big last time we played the Heat, and I am still waiting for Lowry to have a break out game after his injury. Lowry has gotta play big tonight.

Comment

For everyone that lives in the UK this game is on sky sports 4 so no need to stream @7pm our time

Comment

Wont get to see this game but ill be following play by lay and the score like a fiend waiting for his fix! Go RAPS!!!!!!! have someone that can at least annoy LBJ.

This may also be a premier of our small ball line up.

Comment

I look forward to every game but this one probably more than others. Raps wings are going to have their hands full but hopefully they can take advantage with the bigs and PG.

Raptors magic number TO AVOID is 12.... 12 losses.

Lets go Raps!

Comment

the Heatles had a night out on the town last night, they were at the Leaf game in a Private Box last night..i hope they went bar hopping after that.

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                      the Heatles had a night out on the town last night, they were at the Leaf game in a Private Box last night..i hope they went bar hopping after that.
                      Well at least you can expect them to be psychologically tired after watching the Leafs play.

Comment

mtth wrote: View Post
                        Well at least you can expect them to be psychologically tired after watching the Leafs play.
                        LOL ya its pretty draining watching the Leafs thats for sure..i wonder if LBJ tried to recruit Chara to help them with there rebounding issues LOL

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post

They went out to bar alright watched some UFC in the background. Hope they drank out that Grey Cup too.
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Lebron had a quote last week saying Real Sports bar and grill in Toronto is the best sports bar in north America... He was there after the leafs game posing with the Stanley cup replica so hopefully he got carried away

Comment

LBJ the hipster? they need an ass kicking just for the scarf

Comment

Working...
                              X