Game-Time: Raptors vs. Heat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    Can't really be too upset with dropping this one. Miami is still the best team in the league when they want it.
    we can be upset because of what happened the last time versus the heat
    why shouldnt we have won this time? home court + rudy gay!

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
      It begins and ends with Casey. He needs to rally his guys.
      This is true.

Comment

• 35 points this half. Uuugh.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          It all comes down to the way Anderson and Lucas played. They have to be taken at the reigns. These guys dominate the ball way to much when they are in
          And why did they do that? ...

Comment

• This game really fell apart with Lowry coming back in the 4th. Lucas wasn't playing amazing, but he was steady. I don't know the stats, but Lowry played garbage, threw a lot of bad passes, didn't execute any offense when he was on the floor.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
              we can be upset because of what happened the last time versus the heat
              why shouldnt we have won this time? home court + rudy gay!
              Last time Miami didn't turn it on until overtime. This time it was the 4th quarter. Either way, they're the fucking Heat, and they're going to win A LOT when they want to. There are still a lot of positives to take from this game.

Comment

• I dunno, I wish they'd played better down the stretch (Lowry I'm looking at you -- and Anderson GTFO the floor). But as people have said this is THE HEAT. And Rudy has had 1 practice. Lets curb our expectations a bit.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                  And why did they do that? ...
                  Because Casey let them on the court? ... what are you looking for here? The Raps always seem to have a couple hero ballers

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    REally? So he's a good coach for 3 quarters, but then it's his fault, not his team's, that they stop executing?
                    Let me correct myself, he has shown that his coaching and this team can keep with good teams, it is just repetitive errors (not only Casey) and coaching mistakes that I have a problem with.

But, I need to remind myself, he is doing the best he can with this depleted roster.

Comment

• Despite Gay so far being really good, I can understand why Grizzlies let him go for Calderon and Ed and pick. At the end of the day Grizzlies might have even better ball movement, chemistry and maybe even to be better.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote:
                        Despite the high points, gays fg% was absolutely horrible. Good for him, bad for the team.
                        He had a good percentage until Casey kept him out there to long. He missed for shots in a row right before he got a rest. You could tell he had no legs. He had played 37 minutes at that point.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote:
                          Despite the high points, gays fg% was absolutely horrible. Good for him, bad for the team.
                          11-23 is 48 %, just so you know. A couple of shots were in the last few minutes when the game was out of reach, including a desperate 3 pointer.

That's nowhere near "absolutely horrible."

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
                            Because Casey let them on the court? ... what are you looking for here? The Raps always seem to have a couple hero ballers
                            They didn't really give Gay room to operate at that moment. If Lucas/Anderson hit some shots, Gay will get more room as well.

People are looking for one thing or one person to point out what's wrong. That's simply not the case with our team, we're not good enough for that. For instance, the defense on Bosh was atrocious at times.

Comment

• BalticGiants wrote: View Post
                              Despite Gay so far being really good, I can understand why Grizzlies let him go for Calderon and Ed and pick. At the end of the day Grizzlies might have even better ball movement, chemistry and maybe even to be better.
                              Calderon went to Detroit...

Comment

• I am just dying for BC to make another move or two. This roster needs it.

Comment

Working...
                                X