No announcement yet.

Game-Time: Raptors vs. Heat!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we are one good big and a game managing back up point guard away from being a contender. I like how DeMar and Gay feed off of each other. Lowry is not trying to do to much. I like how Amir his just playing his grinder style, doesn't need touches. Once Ross gets it going we are gold.
    Last edited by saints91; Sun Feb 3, 2013, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• BTW Drummond hacked on an alley-oop attempt at the buzzer ... no-call. GAME OVER 98-97 lakers ...

Nice to see that not happen to Toronto though...

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
        I think we are one good big and a game managing back up point guard away from being a contender. I like how DeMar and Gay feed off of each other. Lowry is not trying to do to much. I like how Amir his just playing is grinder style, doesn't need touches. Once Ross gets it going we are gold.
        I think the hope is that in the long-term JV is that big. I hope nodody has given up on him because of an up and down rookie season with a minor, but annoyingly long, injury.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
          With a 7'2" wingspan.
          7'3" with a 40 inch vert you should block a couple shots
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
            BTW Drummond hacked on an alley-oop attempt at the buzzer ... no-call. GAME OVER 98-97 lakers ...

Drummond is easily the player I'd least want on the line with a chance to win the game, but it's obvious why you'd go to him for an alley oop win.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
              BTW Drummond hacked on an alley-oop attempt at the buzzer ... no-call. GAME OVER 98-97 lakers ...

I keep saying it's about refs sucking in general, whether it's missing the call or intentionally not calling something they see...it has little, at most, to do with who's on the court.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                7'3" with a 40 inch vert you should block a couple shots
                Agreed. For Rudy to live up not to his contract, but to his talent, he's gotta be a lockdown defender. He's also too smart not to be, clearly. IQ and D have really really impressed me. Maybe he really did need some freedom since Memphis is one of the stricter systems in the league.

Comment

• horrible pass...

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    Agreed. For Rudy to live up not to his contract, but to his talent, he's gotta be a lockdown defender. He's also too smart not to be, clearly. IQ and D have really really impressed me. Maybe he really did need some freedom since Memphis is one of the stricter systems in the league.
                    He's expected to do a lot on offense, this almost always costs on defense, so I don't expect him to be a lock down defender.

Comment

• Soft Euro wrote: View Post
                      He's expected to do a lot on offense, this almost always costs on defense, so I don't expect him to be a lock down defender.
                      I don't know, the best players usually invite it...LeBron, Kobe, Durant (more and more), Westbrook, CP3, Rondo

Comment

• These refs can go f themselves! So can Wade! He's a flopping piece of shit!

Comment

• Raptors are playing awful offensively.

Comment

• Too much trying to make the fancy pass inside. Shoot some threes.

Comment

• They are shutting down our passing lanes, we need to be sharper with passes and we need to start breaking them down with penetration.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Gray's ineptitude really gets to me sometimes...

Comment

Working...
                                X