• Raps, Jazz and Nuggets

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ayoegvb

Denver out: Timofey Mozgov
    Denver in: Linas Kleiza and Alan Anderson

Toronto out: Andrea Bargnani, Linas Kleiza and Alan Anderson
    Toronto in: Al Jefferson

Utah out: Al Jefferson
    Utah in: Andrea Bargnani and Timofey Mozgov

I can't see Denver having any use for Kleiza or Anderson.

Denver wings:
    SF: Gallinari, Brewer, Miller, Hamilton
    SG: Iguodala, Chandler, Fournier

Comment

Kleiza's the problem in this trade. The only way he has any value is if it's basically a given he's not picking up his player option. I know Denver doesn't really need him to play, but he's not an expiring contract either.

Also, I don't think, though I could be wrong, that Utah trades for 2 bigs, though I do agree that Bargs (a stretch 4) and Mozgov (good backup or average starter at best) are probably about the best fits with Kanter and Favors, assuming they also lose Millsap. Bargs would alleviate scoring burden, and Mozgov would be a good big body who wouldn't hinder their development as he's clearly a limited player. I'm sure they would like to replace some experience and scoring form losing Al and Paul. And I'm sure Mozgov would be a good big for injuries, fouls, matchups, much like Gray for us. Actually, yeah, it could work for Utah, but still a tough call.

But really, again, I think Kleiza is the biggest issue. If he doesn't get on the floor and produce at least a bit before the dealine, he has very little value. I suppose Denver could buy him out, but that's a hard thing to predict. Unfortunately, we're the only ones who can amnesty him.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
        I can't see Denver having any use for Kleiza or Anderson.

Denver wings:
        SF: Gallinari, Brewer, Miller, Hamilton
        SG: Iguodala, Chandler, Fournier
        Anderson would be insurance...if one of the top 4 (Gallo, Iggy, Brewer and Chandler) gets inured, they could use a mroe experienced player for the playoffs. With you on Kleiza....man, what a disappointing signing he turned out to be, and all I expected was a streaky shooting 3/4 off the bench who rebounds a bit and breaks noses.

Comment

i'd agree however its not like mosgov is so valuable to them. I wouldn't see Utah doing this either, seems as though they want to keep jefferson long term and part with millsap

Comment

Working...
          X