X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22-11 for NY, melo picking them apart

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Watching Detroit, it's hard to imagine them making the playoffs, that's for sure. THere record is as good as it could be right now.
      I agree, they look awful

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
        I agree, they look awful
        I know you could make the argument that they just had a trade and so on...but it's clear that they just lack talent, and the talent they have is not quite developed yet in Monroe, Knight and Drummond. Jose would really have to play a big role in leading them to the playoffs given they lack other quality vets.

Comment

And by big role, he'd have to be arguably the best PG in the east the rest of the season...that's not happening

Comment

Detroit looks awful or is NY just that hot right now???? just saying and look at the Calderon floater attempt New move hes working on I imagine.

Why on Earth did they start Caldron and Knight? I guess Tayshaun and Daye were their only wings besides stuckey

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              Detroit looks awful or is NY just that hot right now???? just saying and look at the Calderon floater attempt New move hes working on I imagine.

Why on Earth did they start Caldron and Knight? I guess Tayshaun and Daye were their only wings besides stuckey
              both id say. They had planned to put knight off the ball all along when they decided to get jose

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post

Yeah, they're extremely thin at the wing positions.

Comment

Also, Stuckey is garbage....

Comment

Man, poor Jose....It's hard to imagine him signing with anyone but a winner in the offseason.

Comment

Ppl really need to move on.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

I'm betting on Dallas, because he still would want to be somewhere where he can get paid, possibly win and have a large role.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Man, poor Jose....It's hard to imagine him signing with anyone but a winner in the offseason.
                          he had a quote saying he'd def consider staying in Detroit long term and he's happy with the organization but yeah I hope to god he goes to a winner after this season

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            I don't know, I don't want Jose back next season. Possibly if he has anything left in the tank in 2 or 3 years, then as a backup or 3rd PG that'd be awesome. It would feel good to see him retire in a Toronto jersey if it makes any bball sense whatsoever.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              im quite happy with the trade and the raptors direction.. im a basketball fan and im interested to see how jose does with Detroit.. don't mind me

Comment

Im happy with the trade and have moved on but some like to keep tabs on former Raps and for Calderons debut game why not chat about it? no harm done.

Ya hope Calderon signs with a team planning to make a deep run but Detroit does have 3 solid pieces to work with. Completely outclassed in this game. Cant wait for the Raps to play NY!

Comment

Working...
                                X