Kevin Durant: Attitude Change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Durant: Attitude Change?

Am I the only one who has observed, that Kevin Durant's demeanor went from being the gentle, kind-hearted, humble, and well composed player, to being rough, cocky, mean, and bully-ish?

The guy talks shit, he stares you down after dunks, he's demanding the basketball, he's angry basically all the time, and quite frankly he looks like an ass-hole now.

I kind of like the idea of his attitude change. He was being taken advantage as a player and person on the court, and with him being more of an ego on a team so full of attitude - just Russel Westbrook really - it allows him to be the guy, when the guy needs to be there.

Anyone else have any observations? I mean, it's Durant's 9th technical foul. He usually gets 1, or 2 a season...

He's my favourite player, so this came up very interesting to me, but never really got to mentioning it, but it is almost obvious now, he's approaching the game a different way.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

yeah ive noticed his attitude change too tho im not a fan of it.. it seems d wade's personality changed when LeBron joined him too

Comment

As a person off the court KD is most likely the one of the best overall role models in the NBA today.
      His team is winning alot of basketball games as they should and his peers and the organization he plays for see him as the best of the best in the business. If hes getting these techs to gain a new persona, so be it.

I personally think hes just elevating his game to another echelon and techs are just habit of the nature in doing so.
      Basically they don't mean hes changing as a person so to speak, just becoming a better ball player, more aggressive and not settling for nothing short of perfection.

Soon enough his play will rub off on the officiating and his opponents will be the ones receiving the techs, as a superstar should.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

I don't see any problem with it, The great Michael Jordan went through the same phase.

Comment

maybe he's promoting his new KD 5 commercial

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            I don't see any problem with it, The great Michael Jordan went through the same phase.
            Didn't say it was. I said I liked it. Just getting thoughts on what everybody else thinks.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Didn't say it was. I said I liked it. Just getting thoughts on what everybody else thinks.
              If you can back it up then I don't have a problem with it. In the end of the day fans of the opposite team will still hate you (no matter how great of a human being you are) if you were responsible in beating their team.

At least he isn't a poser like Bosh.

Comment

Working...
              X