Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Phil Jackson

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
    Not to mention MJ was THE best player in NBA history IMO. Phil gets a lot of credit but his history of players is off the charts. Also, truly believe Phil was nothing without Tex Winter. Agree with your physical comparison between Pippen and Gay though. Actually believe Gay scores more easily but Scottie is Top 50 all-time. Not sure Gay is even Top 50 in the current league.
    Yeah, I just focused on the D since he suggested Casey's defensive mindset is a reason he should be replaced. You need a really high level of talent to run the triangle, and then a bunch of really smart role players. We have a lot of young, inexperienced players, and it's questionable if Gay is even a Pippen level talent...probably a better scorer, but Pippen was all over the place. The triangle would likely be a disaster.

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I read this article and I thought of you, tenforthewin....not only does it lack any real insight, the the writer didn't spell Bryan properly from the title through the whole article. (I do agree BC's career is largely the result of nepotism, but what the hell evidence is there that Jerry orchestrated his move to TO, or that he continues to pull strings in TO and the league to keep Bryan in his position?)
    http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/0...rys-coattails/

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHAHAHA Omg this guy is officially the ultimate troll! you need to win an award for this
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I'm not about to suggest it wasn't crazy, but Scottie Pippen is a fairly good physical comparison for Gay.
    There's just the whole "game" part that is nothing alike.
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I read this article and I thought of you, tenforthewin....not only does it lack any real insight, the the writer didn't spell Bryan properly from the title through the whole article. (I do agree BC's career is largely the result of nepotism, but what the hell evidence is there that Jerry orchestrated his move to TO, or that he continues to pull strings in TO and the league to keep Bryan in his position?)
    http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2013/0...rys-coattails/
    Rant Sports is almost as "legitimate" as Bleacher Report....almost....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's be real PJ will never coach the Raptors unless they have at least 2 superstars and have a chance at the finals.

Thread Information