GT: Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors- Keep the loses to minimum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    He seemed like a non factor. He didn't do particularly well on KG. Bargs' and even Gray's length seemed to bother him more. He seemed to not have his hustle game going too well. Yeah, he did ok in the box score, but it didn't feel like a game where Amir showed up to play.
    when he was on KG I think he played him fairly well.. but sure his hustle plays didn't stand out.. although there were many this game.. depends what ur expectations were I guess

Comment

• DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
      Ross didnt look to happy going down the tunnel at the end, Val gave him a pat on the back. AA can NOT continue to steal minutes away from Ross! especially when he cant sink a bolder in the ocean!!
      +1. Anderson just shooting up bricks out there...

Comment

• The offense in the 4th goes to shit every game. it consists of post up Anderson, or dribble around and take a tough fade away. why the hell do they move away from what was working allllllll game???? jesus they beat themselves, the celtics didn't win

Comment

• Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          The offense in the 4th goes to shit every game. it consists of post up Anderson, or dribble around and take a tough fade away. why the hell do they move away from what was working allllllll game???? jesus they beat themselves, the celtics didn't win
          +1 AA played like doo-doo. Ross needed to play and AB IMO, he was doing fine in his limited minutes

Comment

• Again managing subs is a real problem with Casey. I don't care if Lowry ended up getting only a minute of rest, the game was obviously slipping away in the early part of the 4th. Put him back in and hope to rebuild momentum right away.

Comment

• lets see if Jose can help detroit close out a game...

Comment

• BTW, DeRozan tonight: 35mins 13pts 3rbs 2ast. Same old DeMar DeRozan. Can't cheer for this guy. He takes way too many tough shots(Kobe like) in the 4th and makes way too many bad decisions.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Disappointing

Comment

• I'm putting this one on Casey's ridiculous rotation.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                      I'm putting this one on Casey's ridiculous rotation.
                      This + Raps 4th quarter issues = story of the season.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This has been a problem with Casey for a while (fourth quarter problems) but I just find it hard to believe he wanted Anderson to be out there. I do not think that was an entirely Casey move.

Someone should tally up our +/- in the fourth quarter/ots of this year. Its gotta be an absurd crazy number. Hoping Gay can help that.

Comment

• I'm putting this on lack of practise time. You have new player and 2 players that have been out for a month and a half. The offense just looked out of sorts all game. They need more time but there isn't any time point a simple.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
                            This has been a problem with Casey for a while (fourth quarter problems) but I just find it hard to believe he wanted Anderson to be out there. I do not think that was an entirely Casey move. Someone should tally up our +/- in the fourth quarter/ots of this year. Its gotta be an absurd crazy number. Hoping Gay can help that.
                            Whos the coach of this team again?
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              I'm putting this on lack of practise time. You have new player and 2 players that have been out for a month and a half. The offense just looked out of sorts all game. They need more time but there isn't any time point a simple.
                              That's a lame excuse dude. Raps have lost so many games this season exactly like tonight.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• so many 4th quarter meltdowns = poor execution and being outcoached

Comment

Working...
                                X