X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy's handle is right for 6'9"!
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I like that Andrea was being selective with his shots. It's a nice change. i would like to see him play with Gay and DeMar more. Have him in the post, as they drive he can roll out to the baseline and be open to shoot, or clear out the key for Gay and DeMar. Ewing made a living out on the baseline from 12-18ft.
      Last edited by saints91; Wed Feb 6, 2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• DC puts Val in there for the last 2 minutes so things aren't awkward with Colangelo after the game
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This offense is out of sort.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• wow so many diff lineups already.. no one knows what to do

Comment

• Comment

• bargs got a rebound!!!!

Comment

• Casey calls a timeout, and doesn't set up a two for one...just unbelievable
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    ugh... free Ross...sit AA
                    #seriously

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Casey calls a timeout, and doesn't set up a two for one...just unbelievable
                      +1

Comment

• goltending, andrea gets the 2

Comment

• Boston commentator on Bargnani rebound: well one thing they didnt thought he's going to do is to rebound in this league.
                          Priceless
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Andrea looks like he lost a lot of weight, and some arm muscle

Hes playing great though, mostly because he's taking good shots. I really think he could thrive being the second or third option

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                              Andrea looks like he lost a lot of weight, and some arm muscle

Hes playing great though, mostly because he's taking good shots. I really think he could thrive being the second or third option
                              +1 . He looks fit and in shape.

Comment

• Sig wrote: View Post
                                Andrea looks like he lost a lot of weight, and some arm muscle

+1

If he could learn how to pass out of the high post these wings would have a field day

Comment

Working...
                                X