Toronto trades: Alan Anderon, Linas Kleiza
    Denver trades: Wilson Chandler

Toronto Roster
    PG: Lowry, Lucas
    SG: Derozan, Fields, Ross
    SF: Gay, Chandler, Pietrus
    PF: Johnson, Bargnani, Acy
    C: Gray, Valanciunas, Haddadi

Toronto gets rid of Kleiza's awful contract and we also get rid of Alan Anderson who has cost us multiple game with his constant jacking of shots despite shooting poorly, terrible post-ups, and his sometimes questionable defense. We get a solid young wing player in Chandler who can shoot and play some defense. With Anderson and Kleiza gone, we clear up some of our wing players and give Ross some time to play.

Denver needs a shooter on their team and we, Raptors fans, know that Alan Anderson is a shooter. He can back up Iggy. Kleiza is also a good bench shooter, so they can give them some scoring off the bench. Kleiza can play the 3 and the 4, so if Denver wants to play some small ball, they can have Kleiza at the 4.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Blacklash2k4; Thu Feb 7, 2013, 12:15 AM.

Anymore players you want to get rid of? I'm sure Denver doesn't mind taking them all in one deal.

Comment

Where is Fields but Fields and Chandler are good backup options for DeMar and Gay.

Comment

I'd be all for it. Our SF position would be set.

Comment

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
          http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bgsufdq

Toronto trades: Alan Anderon, Linas Kleiza
          Denver trades: Wilson Chandler

Toronto Roster
          PG: Lowry, Lucas
          SG: Derozan, Fields, Ross
          SF: Gay, Chandler, Pietrus
          PF: Johnson, Bargnani, Acy
          C: Gray, Valanciunas, Haddadi

Toronto gets rid of Kleiza's awful contract and we also get rid of Alan Anderson who has cost us multiple game with his constant jacking of shots despite shooting poorly, terrible post-ups, and his sometimes questionable defense. We get a solid young wing player in Chandler who can shoot and play some defense. With Anderson and Kleiza gone, we clear up some of our wing players and give Ross some time to play.

Denver needs a shooter on their team and we, Raptors fans, know that Alan Anderson is a shooter. He can back up Iggy. Kleiza is also a good bench shooter, so they can give them some scoring off the bench. Kleiza can play the 3 and the 4, so if Denver wants to play some small ball, they can have Kleiza at the 4.

Thoughts?
          Yeah I am pretty sure Denver doesn't want an injured Kleiza back , or else they would have matched our offer 2 years ago when he still had possibilities........and I am pretty sure they aren't going to give up Chandler for them.......

Comment

Working...
          X