View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

8 6.50%
  • B

47 38.21%
  • C

29 23.58%
  • D

18 14.63%
  • F

21 17.07%
Page 399 of 526 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 7,961 to 7,980 of 10519

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Bargs played well tonight....lets give him a chance when he doesn't have the pressure on him

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Really Hate Lucas when CJ Watson wasnt available I have no idea why BC moved down the ladder and got JL3 omg! as for the booing fans can be such idiots at times Bargs came in played well I can only understand the booing if they were thinking of his "worst team" comment.
    Raptors WERE one of the worst teams, that's the cruel truth. Those fans are not real fans, they're just haters. I'm sure when he has more good games, they're gonna jump on the bandwagon. I'm sure of it.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

JL3 is awful.

Bargs played well, it's Toronto. Fans are shit here.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If I had a shovel, I would dig a small hole and bury Carlton, er, JL3 in it.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic All-Star Miekenstien's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote T.Dot wrote: View Post
    Raptors WERE one of the worst teams, that's the cruel truth. Those fans are not real fans, they're just haters. I'm sure when he has more good games, they're gonna jump on the bandwagon. I'm sure of it.
    +1
    For The Win

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I was at the game and I didnt understand it eitheer. There were alot of celtics fans there today though so that probably had something to do with it.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

people angry at john lucas are completely out of line. Unlike bargnani, he hasn't shown that he has any ability at all to even be an option off the bench. If you want to be angry at someone, be angry at colangelo, for leaving us with such a depleted point guard rotation. Anyways, these games are too much for me, unless a trade happens, we will continue to lose close games. Give boston credit, they paced themselves, weathered OUR attack (for once), and just seemed to elevate their play when it mattered at the end of the game, a crafty team.

Post Thanks / Like

So much Derozan hate. Wow, you people calling your player garbage is just as bad as booing another. Please, oh please...
    Derozan didn't play well at all, but mood changes when he has a great game - like recently?

Very pleased with how assertive Bargnani was, he looked like a bigger Landry Fields (arm band, beard, complexion, energy). Like literally.

Lucas is being forced to play because of no back-up. I would NEVER have Anderson play point, and Lowry can't play 48 minutes. Maybe 40 minutes... Anderson should barely see time, Ross and Fields should get majority of burn off the bench...

Damn, I honestly can't see blaming anyone other than the players. Relying too much on Rudy to bail them out of bad stretches, and defense/energy was just... I don't have a word to say how bad that was..
    Last edited by ReubenJRD; Thu Feb 7th, 2013 at 03:00 AM.

Raptors Republic All-Star FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    So much Derozan hate. Wow, you people calling your player garbage is just as bad as booing another. Please, oh please...
    Derozan didn't play well at all, but mood changes when he has a great game - like recently?

Very pleased with how assertive Bargnani was, he looked like a bigger Landry Fields (arm band, beard, complexion, energy). Like literally.

Lucas is being forced to play because of no back-up. I would NEVER have Anderson play point, and Lowry can't play 48 minutes. Maybe 40 minutes... Anderson should barely see time, Ross and Fields should get majority of burn off the bench...

Damn, I honestly can't see blaming anyone other than the players. Relying too much on Rudy to bail them out of bad stretches, and defense/energy was just... I don't have a word to say how bad that was..
    I still say we got outcoached in the 4th but derozan dominated the ball in the first half.. I dont know who he's trying to show off to (or maybe I do) but hes not good enough to do that.. guy has had 2 terrible games in a row trying to do too much.. hes lucky he had so many FT's last game to make him look good.. he needs to relax and take it as it comes.. that's the only way he is effective.. Anderson needs to relax too or just sit down period.. we need a better coach in the 4th quarter

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess all the fans felt like their #tradebargnani campaign wasn't getting the attention it deserved, so they decided to flashmob about about.
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm embarassed about these fans and sorry for R.Gay to see the sad reality, couldn't be worse... in sports.
    #FREE

Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What's wrong with booing him? We're now 4-19 with Bargnani. The bold part is not an anomaly.

Even Vegas favored us in this game. Against the 24-23 Celtics. When we were 17-31. 14 games below .500 favored against a team above .500? Really? Obviously they forgot about the Bargnani factor.
    Last edited by ebrian; Thu Feb 7th, 2013 at 06:27 AM.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Raptors Republic Rookie japetas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

BC somehow had to land Will Bynum to Toronto in the R.Gay trade...
    (Sorry for poor English )

Raptors Republic Rookie japetas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote ebrian wrote: View Post
    What's wrong with booing him? We're now 4-19 with Bargnani. The bold part is not an anomaly.

Even Vegas favored us in this game. Against the 24-23 Celtics. When we were 17-31. 14 games below .500 favored against a team above .500? Really? Obviously they forgot about the Bargnani factor.
    You're pathetic... You think that we lost tonight because of Bargnani??
    (Sorry for poor English )

Raptors Republic All-Star FoxMachine's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

u didn't watch the game obviously

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Then they wonder why no one wants to play in Toronto
    #FREE

Post Thanks / Like

Because correlation is not causation you ignorant arse.

Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote japetas wrote: View Post
    You're pathetic... You think that we lost tonight because of Bargnani??
    Whether you resort to personal attacks makes no difference to me. Doesn't matter if we lost because of him or not. Fans have the right to do whatever they want when they've paid for a ticket. We're now 4-19 with him in the lineup. Period. There's nothing else there that requires analysis.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Raptors Republic Rookie RobertArchibald's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote p00ka wrote: View Post
    You've been here at RR for over 300 posts, and you're surprised people were booing? I'm not the least surprised there was such a classless reaction by some.
    I disagree with it being classless. Fans have a right to express themselves. To me, the booing is a communication to management that they're fed up with this guy and he needs to be moved. Played a decent game but we all know it isn't going to last. It's not like BC is reading the forums here at RR so a boo can be quite helpful in getting a point across. If you don't want to be booed, don't suck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote RobertArchibald wrote: View Post
    I disagree with it being classless. Fans have a right to express themselves. To me, the booing is a communication to management that they're fed up with this guy and he needs to be moved. Played a decent game but we all know it isn't going to last. It's not like BC is reading the forums here at RR so a boo can be quite helpful in getting a point across. If you don't want to be booed, don't suck.
    And this is why guys don't want to stay in Toronto.

Thread Information