View Poll Results: Grade Bargnani's game.

Voters
131. You may not vote on this poll
  • A

11 8.40%
  • B

47 35.88%
  • C

30 22.90%
  • D

19 14.50%
  • F

24 18.32%
Page 401 of 529 FirstFirst ... 301 351 391 399 400 401 402 403 411 451 501 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 10578

Thread: Everything Bargnani: The Legend Continues

Raptors Republic Starter japetas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Again, that Boston game was a prime game, the real fans, and seat investors were there.
    Yeah, and it's very reasonable to drop guy's morale before he did nothing wrong in so called "prime game". The fans are people, who should help the team by cheering them. I think that booing really helped them, all the fans who booed are best in the world
    Last edited by japetas; Thu Feb 7th, 2013 at 10:35 AM.
    (Sorry for poor English )

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Philadelphia is funny, I went there as raptor fan, and the only heckling the Philly fans did was of Kyle Korver. It was relentless, and everyone was trying to top the last heckle. It was hard not to smile.

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote japetas wrote: View Post
    Yeah, and it's very reasonable to drop guy's morale before he did nothing wrong in so called "prime game". The fans are people, who should help the team by cheering them and I think that booing really helped them, all the fans who booed are best in the world
    They probably help the team financially, and hence feel the pain of loosing more. Season tickets are not cheap, and if you have not noticed, raptor games have been selling for far under season ticket price. That is actual money paid by the season ticket holder, so its a been a loosing proposition for those who have invested in the team. And a lower bowl investment is very costly for two seats at the acc, especially if your seat carries a license, which means you also have more money invested than just the ticket obligation. (many people are in the 35K range for 1 season)
    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Thu Feb 7th, 2013 at 10:39 AM.

Raptors Republic Starter jimmie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    then the douchyness factor is up to the eye of the beholder, a very dynamic principle, another person may think your tshirt is douchy, I say meh.... big deal.
    It's about maturity level and perspective, not about "personal rights" or how much you paid for the seat. Booing a guy coming back from a 2-month injury layoff is lame-ass BS. Same kind of people who laugh