X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
    ...we need him.
    No we don't.

Any team that "needs" a low-efficiency, lethargic, 7-footer allergic to the paint (on both ends of the floor) has some serious issues.

This team has a lot of needs....but Bargnani isn't one of them.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      No we don't.

Any team that "needs" a low-efficiency, lethargic, 7-footer allergic to the paint (on both ends of the floor) has some serious issues.

Someone shooting around 45% for his career from the field and 36% from 3pt line for his career is not "low efficiency" he is the 2nd most talented guy on this team, giving him up for nothing is not smart.

We heard Casey talk to the media following the loss yesterday to the Celtics saying that we need more scoring from the bench, this is the answer. If a trade gets done including bargnani that improves our team I am down for it. But an offensive lineup including Derozan, Gay, and Bargnani could be formidable, and its time to see how it plays out.
      "Defense wins championships."

Comment

Someone shooting around 45% for his career from the field and 36% from 3pt line for his career is not "low efficiency" he is the 2nd most talented guy on this team, giving him up for nothing is not smart.

We heard Casey talk to the media following the loss yesterday to the Celtics saying that we need more scoring from the bench, this is the answer. If a trade gets done including bargnani that improves our team I am down for it. But an offensive lineup including Derozan, Gay, and Bargnani could be formidable, and its time to see how it plays out.
        so being 27th in defense isn't enough? trying to aim for 30th?

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
          so being 27th in defense isn't enough? trying to aim for 30th?
          If the reason why we suck defensively was because of Bargnani, how come our defense hasn't improved while he has been gone? We still suck defensively, that tells me that it is not entirely his fault. We played better defense in previous years while he was still on the team, the issue is something else. No need to crucify one of our most talented players because we are searching for answers.

His defense looked pretty good to me in yesterday's game. And he was one of our most efficient scorers going 5 for 10 from the field, all that while having 2 months worth of rust on him. Give the guy a break, give the guy the ball, let him go to work.
          "Defense wins championships."

Comment

No we don't.

C'mon Lanka. We're trying to sell this clunker. Time to put on your best used car salesman face.... lol.

Comment

I said this before, i wouldn't trade AB just to get rid of him. The only way i trade him if i'm BC is if they could get a top 10 1st round pick or a young player with upside ala Derrick Williams.

I wouldn't trade him for Pau Gasol.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                I just want to point out that he looks a little more bad ass with the sleeve.
                I noticed this as well
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

21hrs. ago on Twitter I posted this
                  "Half the #Raptors fans 'maybe we should keep Bargani?' The other half 'we should trade him for Josh Smith and 1st' #facepalm"

and I see I'm not wrong...ugh
                  i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

No we don't.

I guess the bulls have some serious issues then

Comment

It is when you're talking about a 7 footer. Bargs ranked 5th worst all-time in FG% amongst 7 footers with 25+ mpg played over their career.
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        I guess the bulls have some serious issues then
                        Bulls are just trying to avoid paying the luxury tax, which they have never paid in the history the franchise.
                        your pal,
                        ebrian

Comment

Working...
                        X