• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars

it's about time this got a thread...

so quick recap:

-Disney buys Lucasfilms...
    -Announces a new trilogy...
    -Michael Arndt (Little Miss Sunshine and Toy Story 3) signs on as the screenwriter
    -JJ Abrams signs on as the director
    -Heinz jizzes in his drawers

and now this..

http://www.uproxx.com/gammasquad/201...a-fett-movies/

Lawrence Kasdan, writer of Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi signs on to write stand alone movies...

i feel like a 16 year old kid again... so excited

Ya man, Was thinking about what could be done with a Han Solo movie .. and I passed out from over stimulation of the brain.

Disney has been really SMART lately, picking up Marvel and now Lucasfilms.
    They've essentially given themselves an endless Stream of Trilogies from two MASSIVE, fleshed out universes.
    They don't even have to do any of the developing of Characters. Stan Lee and George Lucas did it ALL for them.
    They just have make the movies... and make money.

Good time to own Disney stocks.

Comment

seriously... a boba fett movie!?

how fuckin awesome would that be? not sure it would be possible, given that it's disney... but i envision a kill bill type movie... in space

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

how fuckin awesome would that be? not sure it would be possible, given that it's disney... but i envision a kill bill type movie... in space
        With some "Die Hard" mixed in.

Comment

oh man... i've been revisiting die hard lately... 1 & 3 are straight up PERFECT turn your brain off and enjoy action flicks..

Comment

oh man... i've been revisiting die hard lately... 1 & 3 are straight up PERFECT turn your brain off and enjoy action flicks..
            I liked the fourth one, too. Wasn't big on the second. But, it's not bad.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

A little rusty on my Star Wars. But what happened to Boba after episode 2 when his father got killed? This has always interested me a little so hopefully this spin off starts off right there.

Comment

The one with Jeremy Irons was just amazing, love that guy

Comment

Sig wrote: View Post
                  A little rusty on my Star Wars. But what happened to Boba after episode 2 when his father got killed? This has always interested me a little so hopefully this spin off starts off right there.
                  up until last night... i had no clue

but last night i watched an animated movie called "the return of darth maul"... which was basically a movie made out of a story arc from the clone wars show..

it shows a young boba fett without armor... in his early bounty hunting days, with nobody taking him seriously because he's a kid

Comment

Working...
                  X