istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Backup PG: Ridnour available?

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,243
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Backup PG: Ridnour available?

    So this is a role that BC has made clear that he is trying to fill ASAP. And it seems Ridnour is on the block.. Would he be a good fit, and what would it take to get him?

    IMO, Ridnour would be a great backup PG for this team, I really hope the Raptors are going after him

    Source to rumour:
    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/02/t...e-ridnour.html

  2. #2
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,110
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I just noticed a Ridnour rumor on ESPN (no Insider access... D'oh!) and was curious if there was any mention/confirmation of Toronto's interest, possibly as part of a Bargnani trade (per the Vecsey rumor mentioned earlier today). Anybody with Insider access???

    LINK: http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/nba/rumors/post?id=1818

  3. #3
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,110
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bargnani & Anderson for Ridnour & Williams (and possibly Amundson)?

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/02...ped-by-wolves/

    Jazz really wants Ridnour and Wolves want a big. Jazz have been in talks with Wolves for the past week, all signs pointing to Milsap going to Minnesota, somehow San Antonio could be involved.

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22,537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    So this is a role that BC has made clear that he is trying to fill ASAP. And it seems Ridnour is on the block.. Would he be a good fit, and what would it take to get him?

    IMO, Ridnour would be a great backup PG for this team, I really hope the Raptors are going after him

    Source to rumour:
    http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2013/02/t...e-ridnour.html
    Problem with that whole story is the original source. I find SheridanHoops.com on par with Rant which is slightly below Bleacher Report.

    These would be possible trades that DO NOT include Bargnani:

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a2ehz4a
    Lucas, Anderson, Acy

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b49tnp6
    Gray, Anderson

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=be2mbgv
    Gray, Lucas

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a68bgtr
    Gray, Acy


    If Bargnani could be included, that would be much better but the only way I can see the Wolves taking Bargnani is if they think it helps land Gasol in the off season - and it assumes the Lakers would actually be interested in Bargnani and the Wolves are interested in Gasol.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22,537
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    http://www.sheridanhoops.com/2013/02...ped-by-wolves/

    Jazz really wants Ridnour and Wolves want a big. Jazz have been in talks with Wolves for the past week, all signs pointing to Milsap going to Minnesota, somehow San Antonio could be involved.
    Where do you get that?

    Where would he play?

    Wolves have Cunningham and Love at PF as is.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  7. #7
    Super Moderator CalgaryRapsFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,110
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Problem with that whole story is the original source. I find SheridanHoops.com on par with Rant which is slightly below Bleacher Report.

    These would be possible trades that DO NOT include Bargnani:

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a2ehz4a
    Lucas, Anderson, Acy

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b49tnp6
    Gray, Anderson

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=be2mbgv
    Gray, Lucas

    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=a68bgtr
    Gray, Acy


    If Bargnani could be included, that would be much better but the only way I can see the Wolves taking Bargnani is if they think it helps land Gasol in the off season - and it assumes the Lakers would actually be interested in Bargnani and the Wolves are interested in Gasol.
    I threw 2 other non-Bargnani ideas into the Trade Forum this morning... http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...-TOR-MIN-trade

    Option #1: Kleiza & Anderson for Ridnour & Amundson (makes more sense, given Ridnour rumors)

    Option #2: Kleiza & Anderson for Barea & Amundson

    I thought both options would provide wing depth (Anderson mainly) and not hurt Minnesota financially.

    I thought about posting an 'Option #3', which would have been the exact same as your 1st option.