Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Backup PG: Ridnour available?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Ridnour's defense is porous like calderon's , can't fight through screens..no thanks.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well atleast he can run an offense. John lucas can't defend or run an offense

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    lucas can't defend or run an offense
    Oh SNAP!
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Last night, I fought through traffic to teach my class at Seneca. Upon opening my laptop, my Twitter feed was blowing up with Bargnani rumours - WTF. This morning, more and more rumours are popping up out of nowhere. As a diehard fan, I guess I can't complain that management is doing everything it can to keep the team competitive.

Regardless, the Ridnour rumour is great and the Raps can tremendously benefit from his experience. I would say that a Ridnour as back-up is better than Jose as back-up. As for Williams, I haven't hid my man-crush for his game (nope, don't wanna hear the tweener BS). He can ball, period. I like Gray and Acy to stay.

As for who can we trade, "Summer League" JL3 should go away, Anderson (can really defend), Kleiza, Pietrus and Haddadi.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information