X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 dunkers this year? No Chase Budinger?

Now we're talking.

Comment

ROSS WILL DUNK! So pumped for this now! James White looks nasty too. This should be a great dunk contest. Especially considering last years was a joke.

Comment

Red and White wrote: View Post
        6 dunkers this year? No Chase Budinger?

Now we're talking.
        LOL Chase Budinger. What an absolute joke.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

They call him James "The Flight" White

Comment

Just posted in the NBA Allstar thread about it, but this is awesome. Lineup for this years contest looks 1,000 times better then last year.

Comment

wonder if he dunks over a hummer LOL

if they want to make it interesting put the leagues best shot blocker under the basket & have the dunkers try & dunk on him.
              Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Thu Feb 7, 2013, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I can see why
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

So nobodies worried about the integrity of this thing considering there was a press release 24 hours before Griffin won which named him as the winner?

http://www.celticslife.com/2011/03/n...fore-dunk.html

Isn't that why Derozan said he would never take part again?

Comment

I hope Ross has a little something new to show people. I'm so damn sick of props and other gimmicks...bunch of clowns out there. What happened to dunks being impressive, not what the guy is wearing or jumping over? I'm hoping Ross' athleticism is enough that he can bring something that hasn't been seen in the NBA...

Comment

Gman wrote: View Post
                      So nobodies worried about the integrity of this thing considering there was a press release 24 hours before Griffin won which named him as the winner?

http://www.celticslife.com/2011/03/n...fore-dunk.html

Isn't that why Derozan said he would never take part again?
                      I feel like this is exactly why big superstars should not be allowed in...especially big men. I wasn't too impressed the year Howard put on a cape and couldn't reach the rim....I don't care how vicious it looked.
                      *I'm a bit happy with the list for that reason. I don't think anyone will be a popular choice, so hopefully the dunks will speak for themselves.

Comment

Yes I dont think there is really any person in that dunk contest who could be said to have a 'reputation advantage'.

Ross is on an equal level with the rest of them, and I think he will DESTROY this contest.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

That's dam good news now I have a reason to watch the all star festivities anything on him being in the rookie game?

Comment

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                              looked like the footwork of a 360 dunk! it would be awsome if he recreated VC's dunk champ dunks!!!

Comment

Ross and James White head to head in the final round. I would love to see both Gerald Green (entertainer) and Faried (Power Dunker) in the contest. Defending champ J.Evans better come up with something special to defend his title.

Comment

Working...
                                X