Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrence Ross is going to pull a 360 through the legs

Comment

Good luck to him..he'll need it against Gerald green.

Well deserved though, this is an awesome dunk contest lineup

Comment

This looks like it's going to be awesome.

Comment

This is Gerald Green's competition to lose. Don't know anything about White but those dunks on youtube are nasty. I'll put him behind Green.

For Ross to have a chance he needs to stand out in his 1st dunk. That's the key. Can't believe i'm analyzing this LOL

Don't sleep on Faried as well. He's by far the most popular guy in this competition. And we all know this whole thing has become a popularity contest.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Dunk wrote: View Post
            Just posted in the NBA Allstar thread about it, but this is awesome. Lineup for this years contest looks 1,000 times better then last year.
            You're the first person ever on this site with a Leafs avatar... I'm not sure if I hate it or respect it. Kadri is playing well so you get a pass from me... this time! lol

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
              Terrence Ross is going to pull a 360 through the legs
              off an alley oop from Lowry lol.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                off an alley oop from Lowry lol.
                off the backboard from the FT line blindfolded with a gold chain that says T Dot Flight 31

Comment

has there been anything decent coming out of these dunk contests since vince 2000?

Comment

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but James White is 31 years old now.. a lot of the youtube footage was 5+ years ago. Does he still have the legs?
                      your pal,
                      ebrian

Comment

I bet he has legs
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          I bet he has legs
                          You might be right. I mean the average player probably loses some hops over the wear and tear of an NBA career but James White has bounced around the league and hasn't really played much.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

Six Degrees of Ross. Look who RT'd me this morning!

Perhaps Ross will make us forget about VLC's epic dunk performance!!
                            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

I'm also calling a 360 degree elbow dunk. A homage to Air Vince!
                              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                                Six Degrees of Ross. Look who RT'd me this morning!

Perhaps Ross will make us forget about VLC's epic dunk performance!!
                                I would love to see that actually!!
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X