Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Indiana has been red hot top 5 defensive team in the East, Toronto has a top 10 offense currently something has got to give tonight. Indiana lost to us on a crazy last 24 secs play when Raptors couldnt get a board to end the game and Indiana kept missing shots 6 to be exact to tie and win or win the game however back then Indiana wasnt playing great ball they no doubt had this game circled on the Calendar for payback. As for Toronto after the loss to Boston they want a W.. Will they get it?

BC is not done dealing Trade deadline quickly approaches, number of rumors floating around namely the Boozer deal. So who knows what moves can be made and what the Raps could look like by next weekend.

Notes for the game

Fields is out indefinitely has been having sevre back spasms lately...

The "Revenge" part could in fact be for the Pacers losing for faltering in that 74-72 loss way back in Indi or for the Raps collapsing due to Lucas and Anderson ineptitude against Boston this week and looking for W #2 in the Rudy Gay era.

Comment

2 current and 3 former dunk contest participants in the building if I'm not missing anyone
      TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

Comment

theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
        2 current and 3 former dunk contest participants in the building if I'm not missing anyone
        Gay, Derozan, Ross, Green, George. Sounds about right, should be a fun game

Comment

Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
          Gay, Derozan, Ross, Green, George. Sounds about right, should be a fun game
          Highlights

Comment

20pt blowout incoming

Comment

Should be interesting to see JV's role tonight (he of the front page spread on raptors.com). On the first game of the year, when he was coming back from injury, he was our starting 5. He got schooled by Hibbert early but adjusted and held his own. So has anything changed? Should his role be any different tonight? And don't give me that trying to make the playoffs thing...we we're tied for a playoff spot back then

Comment

phez wrote: View Post
                20pt blowout incoming
                lmao +1
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

20pt blowout incoming
                  If the offense is being run through AA, then yes, I agree.

Comment

20pt blowout incoming
                    previous 2 matchups....2 point loss & 2 point win. I know the pacers have improved since then but have we regressed that much? I think we're an interesting match up.

Comment

This season is painfully long. I wish the playoffs started next week instead of the all star game.

Comment

this is probably going to hurt. pacers have had no problems beating the miami heat lately. i can't remember the last time raptors defeated miami. must have been 2-3 years ago now?

Comment

Let's make this interesting. If the Raps beat Indiana tonight, what would you do?
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

If they win tonight they could go on a 10 game tear. I hope BC makes another good move for next season though, Raps had silly issues this year if only they closed out games the record would be Legit.

Comment

Excited for the Gay-George matchup. Also praying that JV gets the fucking minutes he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                              X