Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casey sucks as a coach I cant find one positive thing to say that he does right....and please dont say the defence before you check our stats....0.o

Comment

• If val doesnt start this half !!!!

Comment

• More Jonas. Music to my ears

Comment

• Is devlin counting on the 4 pt play?

Comment

• symbot wrote: View Post
            I have not seen Casey bust a single clipboard over his knee. I want Triano back just for kung-fu-inspired entertainment value.
            I want Lenny Wilkens Back LOL
            We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Matt fails math. 51-44 is not a 2-possession game unless your plan is to make 4-point trips.

Comment

• lol damn right

Comment

• JONAS gets the START for the second half! WOOH
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                      Casey has done more harm than good in my eyes. His substitutions, play calling and his usage of timeouts makes me go crazy
                      You've seen Casey run a play? Please send me the footage.
                      Substitutions have been bad. i hate our execution.

Comment

• sooooo much iso... this is as ugly as the 4-19 start

Comment

• wtf is wrong with amir passing is basic fundamentals

Comment

• Amir did that against Boston too. Get the rebound ...HOLD the ball...wait for the PG. Casey is telling them to rush 7 Amir thinks that means don't make a good pass.

Comment

• Poor Demar, he just got schooled twice in a row by stephenson big time! hes probably going to end up on world star tomorrow LOL

Comment

• This game just got out of control for Toronto shame shame..

Comment

Working...
                                X