Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man isnt he great holy

Comment

• this
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        This was hands down, the best game of the season.
        Agreed! The most hyped game I've watched since the comeback we had in Detroit back when we had Bayless.

Comment

• winnnnn!

Comment

• I agree... best game of the season... I thoroughly enjoyed the effort and how it ended...
            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post

this
              This time it's a Pacers fan doing it!

Comment

• I didn't know I could hold my breath that long

Comment

• I don't know about you guys, but Casey out coached Frank Vogel down the stretch, held on to hope and got into OT.

Comment

• FUCKING RUDY GAY MAN!!! That's what we pay him 16 million for!!!!!

Comment

• tHAT WAS A STREET FIGHT, A FUCKING JAIL RULES, KNIFE FIGHT, FUCKING SLUG FEST !! RAPS TOOK THEIR BEST SHOT AND FUCKING STEPPED UP !!!
                      "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

• Wow, always forget how long 1.7 seconds is, Paul George had time to turn, dribble and still shoot.

Regardless, woohoo!!! Pacers 15 game home winning streak broken!

Comment

• Rudy Gay. This is a potential superstar folks! Bad game? Who cares, I'm THE MAN.
                          Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post

this
                            Fuckin' Rudy Gay man.

Comment

• Man, we got amazing minutes from Amir and JV tonight. JV totally helped take Hibbert out of the game and make him a non factor. And Amir was our only answer for West.

Comment

• Also one of those games where it shows it takes a team to win....Yeah, Rudy hit the last shot, but huge games by Demar, Amir and JV. Solid minutes by Bargs.

Comment

Working...
                                X