Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Let's make this interesting. If the Raps beat Indiana tonight, what would you do?
    Sorry to break it to you but Raps aren't winning this one. Pacers are 20-2 at home and on a 15 game home winning streak. It's sad that they haven't been getting any burn on any major sports networks like ESPN or NBA TV. Paul George is a stud, it's hard to imagine where we would be if we picked George rather than DeMar. But I don't like to play the what if game, cause we can go on all day especially with Bargnani, I'm happy with the way things are mainly because this teams future is looking very bright. Anyways lets go Raps! If we do win this game I'll be really shocked if they win this game but very happy as well.
    Last edited by Ambidextrious; Sat Feb 9, 2013, 01:22 PM.
    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Dunk wrote: View Post
      Excited for the Gay-George matchup. Also praying that JV gets the fucking minutes he deserves.
      I agree that JV deserves minutes because he is a developing player and it look likes the playoffs are not in the cards this year.

Comment

Indy -7.5 vs Toronto. I would take the spread. Am I crazy?

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          You're insane
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

David West is going to be a match up nightmare for us tonight this is going to be ugly. Hope Jonas and Terrence gets some decent court time...

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Not if you go off of our last few games against Indiana. If you go off of how Indiana has played recently, then yes you are

Comment

Not looking forward to this game. Gonna remain positive.
                *If we are going to be a "jump shooting team," someone has to drive when we are not hitting shots. This should be Bargs, Lowry & DD, AA & Lucas. Tired of us always taking Fade away's. Pass the ball better so the shots aren't fade aways with 2 seconds left in the shot clock.
                *John Lucas has to play better so Lowry can get a rest.
                *AA has to take less shots. I loved when he would fake the shot and pass to Amir inside.
                *Barg's BETTER NOT START, and shouldn't play after 8 minutes in the 4th.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                  Sorry to break it to you but Raps aren't winning this one. Pacers are 23-2 at home and on a 15 game home winning streak. It's sad that they haven't been getting any burn on any major sports networks like ESPN or NBA TV. Paul George is a stud, it's hard to imagine where we would be if we picked George rather than DeMar. But I don't like to play the what if game, cause we can go on all day especially with Bargnani, I'm happy with the way things are mainly because this teams future is looking very bright. Anyways lets go Raps! If we do win this game I'll be really shocked if they win this game but very happy as well.
                  You didn't answer my question. If the Raps win tonight, I'll make a giant portrait bust of Andrea Bargnani in my backyard made from all the snow we got today
                  “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    You didn't answer my question. If the Raps win tonight, I'll make a giant portrait bust of Andrea Bargnani in my backyard made from all the snow we got today
                    wow, I really hope we win so I can quote this later

Comment

Indiana's last home loss was vs. the Raptors. Especially, out of 3 losses. Toronto can do it again if they play physical. Toronto's pace might kill Indiana, but defense is key, more specifically the paint.
                      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                        George is a stud, it's hard to imagine where we would be if we picked George rather than DeMar.
                        Uhh George was drafted a couple places before Ed Davis in 2010.

Demar was drafted in 2009.

Comment

Raps win tonight and tear for a 13 game W streak and make the playoffs Ross wins the Dunk competition book it.

Comment

Drunk on a damp night here in Holland...At least I know I'll have no trouble passing out if the game disappoints...

Comment

Comment

Good steal by Gay, Derozan with the jumper.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X