Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Raptors MUST get better play from the point guard position. ....hope AB has more good games in him.

Comment

• Red and White wrote: View Post
      I love watching the Raps vs. the Pacers. Always a scrap fest. Too bad Indiana's players have 0 class.
      Aka Hansbrough and Mahinmi. Even david west throws a lot of elbows and shit

Comment

• Game Highlights - Rudy Gay with his first game winner as a Raptor!

Comment

• Comment

• Hansborough has a target on his back next time we play, lol.

Comment

• I agree with something Matt D said - or was it Jack Armstrong? whatever, they said that its tough, gritty games like these that helps the team bond. A gritty tough, overtime victory won at the last second? damn thats good on so many levels. I kinda want to see where this current squad can lead us (Bargiani and all) once they have time gel and to fully heal and once Casey finally figures out proper minute distribution - which looked much better last night except for a long stretch with Lucas - although it didn't bite us in the ass

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                The play just before the timeout at 30.8 in OT is the reason why barg must not be here next season. Set the pick and stood there straight trash
                Im not sure what to make of this comment. We can isolate one bone headed play from every Raptor on a nightly basis, including Rudy Gay. So when Bargnani come back form injury and goes 7/10 with only one 3 pt attempt and plays a fairly engaged game I don't get the hate. He at times looked pissed with some of the Pacers physicality and attempted to give it back to them. Im really hoping he keeps this intensity up in future games, giving us a possible decent return at the trade deadline. If he regresses in up coming games bring on the hate but for now keep the Hateraid on ice.

Comment

• Winning against this team is about confidence. The Toronto Raptors need to know how good they are after the trade, and now that they have this ridiculous victory in their pocket, we hope that their added confidence can result to further victories and a push for more wins.

Comment

• phez wrote: View Post
                    20pt blowout incoming
                    ironic to see pacers have a raptors-like 4th q implosion

also reminder that we didnt get an apology last time from the league
                    and we wont get one this time either

Comment

• Awesome game was it just me or did something happen to the forums last night? I couldnt comment lol the awesomeness of that game just killed the internet or something.

BTW I SAID WE WOULD WIN :O I hope HansBorough gets a fine or something for that thing with JV..... that wasnt even a play it was intent to hurt flagrant 1/2 anyone? Fuck the Refs last night Raptors just stuck that middle finger up to the Pacers to Pacer home court and the refs. I respect rank Vogel though pulling that scrub afterwards he gave him so much shit for that "I dont respect those kinds of antics"

JV Demar Amir and Rudy came out to PLAY!

Comment

• It worked this time man Rudy Gay is a killer.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                          Awesome game was it just me or did something happen to the forums last night? I couldnt comment lol the awesomeness of that game just killed the internet or something.

BTW I SAID WE WOULD WIN :O I hope HansBorough gets a fine or something for that thing with JV..... that wasnt even a play it was intent to hurt flagrant 1/2 anyone? Fuck the Refs last night Raptors just stuck that middle finger up to the Pacers to Pacer home court and the refs. I respect rank Vogel though pulling that scrub afterwards he gave him so much shit for that "I dont respect those kinds of antics"

I couldn't get in either.

Woke up this morning, and all I could remember is the frustration of the game, and then the reality of winning it in OT dawned on me, and I smiled.

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
                            I couldn't get in either.

Woke up this morning, and all I could remember is the frustration of the game, and then the reality of winning it in OT dawned on me, and I smiled.
                            Tough game, one of the most memorable Raptor wins. They had a little more gas in the tank at the end of the game. The Pacers were in their fourth game in five nights.

I don't think a suspension is justified for Hansbrough's throw down of JV. A flagrant foul feels about right.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                              Awesome game was it just me or did something happen to the forums last night? I couldnt comment lol the awesomeness of that game just killed the internet or something.

i think that win exploded the internet last night (at least the republic part of it). nice to have it back

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                                well done. the internet is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X