Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devlin pull Bargs dick out of your mouth.. NO he is not one of the most skilled big men in the league.. !

Comment

• Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
        Devlin pull Bargs dick out of your mouth.. NO he is not one of the most skilled big men in the league.. !
        laugh my ass off

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• man someone needs to give david west a punch right in his fucking mug
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• These refs are too good! It's essentially 8 vs 5 against the Raptors....

Comment

• Man fuck the pacers such fucking cunts
                  "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

• I dont think there is a team in the NBA that I hate as much as I do the Pacers..
                    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• imaginelino wrote: View Post
                      Devlin pull Bargs dick out of your mouth.. NO he is not one of the most skilled big men in the league.. !
                      Devlin said "skilled 7 footer", I would have to agree. It does not mean he is one of the best, but he does have a very good skill set.
                      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I fukkkking hate the refssssssssssssssssssss woooooooooooooow

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                          These refs are too good! It's essentially 8 vs 5 against the Raptors....
                          Yeah...it's been brutal. You expect some of it against Indiana...You don't expect total nonsense. It was either a jumpball or a travel. There's no other call they can make.

Comment

• Comment

• Watch out Psycho T in the game! Prepare for him to go on a rampage and injure our entire starting lineup...

Comment

• I guess vogel's principles don't extend to the last 13 seconds

Comment

Working...
                                X