Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Toronto Raptors Vs Indiana Pacers: Revenge On a Snow Day amidst BC making moves...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord. Where is Kyle Lowry?????????

Comment

• LOL jack and matt are too jokes. "Lucas is a shoot first as questions later type of guy" LOL
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• I seriously have no idea what this team is trying to do offensively.. Their sets are constantly getting broken.

Run plays for RG and DD. All you need to do, play off of them.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Nursing lingering soreness, or Dwayne Casey still suffering a case of shitty-substitution-itis

Comment

• ouch

Comment

• This team isn't getting after defensively.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Where the hell is Jonas?? Hes been our most energetic guy with 6 points and 6 rebounds in a blink of an eye, and casey decides to go with Gray? I just dont get it??
                We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                    That's why you bring in the starting point guard...
                    I just googled Ben Uzoh, who cost us Harrison Barnes by recording a triple double in a meaningless game at the end of last year. He is 25, and playing in the D-league for the Nets affiliate.

/Edit: Not saying Uzoh should be the starter. But he could have been our 3rd PG to start the year...

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                      I seriously have no idea what this team is trying to do offensively.. Their sets are constantly getting broken.

Run plays for RG and DD. All you need to do, play off of them.
                      They don't run plays. Casey has not sets or plays. Certainly not an inbound play.

Comment

• Comment

• Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
                          Where the hell is Jonas?? Hes been our most energetic guy with 6 points and 6 rebounds in a blink of an eye, and casey decides to go with Gray? I just dont get it??
                          dont try to understand it....
                          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• I'm sorry I might get torn apart for this, but I honestly think Casey is a pretty shit ass fucking coach.

Comment

• What the fuck Rudy? Dunk that!
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jesus the Pacers get away with murder.

Comment

Working...
                                X