No announcement yet.

Terrence Ross is over-rated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was/is considered off the table in the Gay trade talks largely due to the fact that if he does live up to even some of his potential he would serve up and fill a huge need for this team, outside shooting.

He's shown to be a good finisher, his stroke is simply be a slight to behold, and has shown great defense for a rook.

In the long run he could be the better fit on the starting lineup(then DD), or just a great sixth man. He has (again...) the potential to be a far more difficult piece to replace then ed davis.

Add in he would be on a rookie scale contact for 2 more years....

Is he untradeable?No-i'd only put JV, Gay and maybe AJ as the teams untradeables but he is a piece worth holding onto unless a damn good deal comes around.

Comment

RNsteve wrote: View Post
      He was/is considered off the table in the Gay trade talks largely due to the fact that if he does live up to even some of his potential he would serve up and fill a huge need for this team, outside shooting.

He's shown to be a good finisher, his stroke is simply be a slight to behold, and has shown great defense for a rook.

In the long run he could be the better fit on the starting lineup(then DD), or just a great sixth man. He has (again...) the potential to be a far more difficult piece to replace then ed davis.

Add in he would be on a rookie scale contact for 2 more years....

Is he untradeable?No-i'd only put JV, Gay and maybe AJ as the teams untradeables but he is a piece worth holding onto unless a damn good deal comes around.
      +1. I agree with a lot of what you are saying, but AJ not being tradeable?

Comment

Terrence Ross, Lowry and Gay should just have a stickied thread as they generate the most talk.. Have like 4 threads about Ross right now.

Comment

Working...
        X