Physical Play !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Play !!

I think that the Raptor's Brian Colangelo should send to the league office the replay of the incident of Tyler Hansbrough throwing Jonas Valanciunas to the floor. It warrants a suspension; amazing that not one official saw this happen and not even a foul let alone a flagrant foul called. The officials seem to look the other way when it comes to calling fouls on the other team. This has got to stop!!! How does a poor team ever get any better when all the calls seem to go against them!! Send the film Brian suspend Tyler Hansbrough!!!

Agreed.
    I was wondering when someone would make mention of this. They showed the replay like 6 different times last night and each time I was fuming. Especially because it looked like he re-injured his hand on the 'play' also if the refs called a flagrant, like they should have done then its likely the victory woulda been sealed before way before the overtime dramatics.

I knew Hansborough played a tough, gritty type game but a dirty game too? now I know. Lance Stevenson too - they both seemed to get away with little cheap shot nonsense.
    Another thing, from afar the streaking Pacers got my respect, they were doing all the right things and seemed to be bringing indiana back to glory but upon closer inspection, this team looks like a dirty, hack and slap, cheap shot team with several knuckle-heads....aside from a few players, this team gets no respect from me. Glad we beat them on their turf -- twice

Comment

i was just finished going on a rant about how i fucking hate hansborough and not even a minute later he pulled that garbage. we need to bring in the big cat to lay a beating on guys for that stuff. the guy is a dirty player and the refs always reward him with calls in his favour that he has no right getting. i swear hes blowing every ref in the league.

Comment

Hansborough is a stupid meathead.

Comment

It was a fun game to watch. Hansbrough gets a lot of calls, shoots a lot of free throws. Tough player. Sticks up for his baby brother, too.

Comment

Looks to me as if he is just throwing tantrum around lol he reminds me of Puddy from Seinfeld, a highschool jock that never grew up.

Comment

Big V probably has the next indiana game marked on his calender. He should lay hansbrough out

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                It was a fun game to watch. Hansbrough gets a lot of calls, shoots a lot of free throws. Tough player. Sticks up for his baby brother, too.

Haha, our boy double T would have knocked his ass out.

Comment

Tyler Hansbrough is one of the most hated player in the NBA for shit like this. He's a punk and a bitch. I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Comment

badbob wrote: View Post
                    I think that the Raptor's Brian Colangelo should send to the league office the replay of the incident of Tyler Hansbrough throwing Jonas Valanciunas to the floor. It warrants a suspension; amazing that not one official saw this happen and not even a foul let alone a flagrant foul called. The officials seem to look the other way when it comes to calling fouls on the other team. This has got to stop!!! How does a poor team ever get any better when all the calls seem to go against them!! Send the film Brian suspend Tyler Hansbrough!!!
                    They always look the other way against us.

Comment

badbob wrote: View Post
                      It was really ridiculous...I must've rewatched that play 20 times. The official was looking right at them. IN FACT, he was counting the seconds in the paint for Hansbrough, who was just camping under the basket while JV was just outside the paint. I do not understand how he did not call that play. And it was not a basketball play. That should be an automatic flagrant 2 and ejection. There's really no excuse for the official not making that call. I hope that the ref is benched for a month.

Comment

Dunk wrote: View Post
                        Tyler Hansbrough is one of the most hated player in the NBA for shit like this. He's a punk and a bitch. I hope he gets what's coming to him.
                        He's a restricted free agent after this season. After Bargnani is moved, he'd looked good coming off the Raptors' bench. Just sayin'.....

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                          He's a restricted free agent after this season. After Bargnani is moved, he'd looked good coming off the Raptors' bench. Just sayin'.....
                          Screw that. Not interested in that what's so ever.

Comment

Valanciunas has to fight his own battles and not rely on the league office for justice.

Comment

he was smart back then, admit it, he's more mature than most of players at his age
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Working...
                              X