Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Pelicans Vs Raptors: Beware Of Trap Games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine.

Lowry/Lucas
    Derozan/Ross
    Gay/Fields
    Johnson/Bargnani
    Valanciunas

The potential. Especially having Bargnani, Fields, AND Ross coming off the bench? Watch out.
    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
      Imagine.

Lowry/Lucas
      Derozan/Ross
      Gay/Fields
      Johnson/Bargnani
      Valanciunas

The potential. Especially having Bargnani, Fields, AND Ross coming off the bench? Watch out.
      Cant wait for next season, DC no doubt coaching from the get go to his his strengths and having BC but out of how the team should flow, Rookies in their Sopmore years and over all more talent + familiarity Raps should be a shoe in for playoffs maybe even make second round again.

No doubt starting PF and back C and PG need addressing and i'd love having Kris Jospeh as our third string SF/SG other than that im happy with the roster

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
        Cant wait for next season, DC no doubt coaching from the get go to his his strengths and having BC but out of how the team should flow, Rookies in their Sopmore years and over all more talent + familiarity Raps should be a shoe in for playoffs maybe even make second round again.

No doubt starting PF and back C and PG need addressing and i'd love having Kris Jospeh as our third string SF/SG other than that im happy with the roster
        Ridnour is a pipe dream. I would love to pick him up in the off-season, and trade Bargnani + Anderson for a backup C and PF.

Amnesty Kleiza, and re-sign Pietrus.

Lowry/*Back-up PG/Lucas
        Derozan/Ross
        Gay/Fields/Pietrus
        Johnson/Back-up PF*/Acy
        Valanciunas/Back-up C*/Gray

Edit: Never mind, I would rather try and sign a lock-down defender, or a pure shooter in the off-season over Pietrus. LOL, I just seem to like Pietrus.
        Last edited by ReubenJRD; Mon Feb 11, 2013, 01:44 PM.
        Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• Very cool post from at the game. I plan to be at the Golden State Warriors game then plan to travel to LA to see the boyz vs the Lakers

1st qtr was awesome. Lowry was dishing and driving. Love that he was passing the ball. My heart stopped at some of the 3 attempts, but he hit them so I can't complain. Looking forward to him playing like that more often. Your our starting PG, you have to strive to average 8 assists per night. Don't care how much you score.

Which brings me to JL3. If we can expect 1 good game out of 5 bad ones, that is not good enough. Really feel it can work if it involves the same elements last night. AA driving and creating opportunities. Even when he misses (which is happening often lately) he still creates a chance for offensive boards by Amir & JV or dishing to Rudy or JL3 for three. It was at a good time, we got the win......but it is not sustainable. With a jump shooting team when everything is dropping it's all good.....but when it's not how are we gonna adjust.

Most positive thing for last night to me was
          AA driving and creating opportunities.
          Amir not fouling out
          Lowry getting a good rest
          Rudy closing
          All while JV & Ross get to play.

Hornets played bad.....but a win is a win
          Last edited by RepRaptorsintheUSA; Mon Feb 11, 2013, 07:46 PM. Reason: I don't know what i'm doing

Comment

Working...
          X