Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Pelicans Vs Raptors: Beware Of Trap Games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordan has a major size disadvantage tho. DeRozan can back him down all night, and just shoot over the top

Comment

Felt we dropped the Boston game. The Indiana game was unexpected, so to me this is a MUST WIN!!!! Hard to take anyone seriously who says the next two games against Nuggs & Knicks are a lock. Chance perhaps, but not likely. But with two games against Washington & one against Cleveland on the other end of the break, my playoff hopes are still good for now.
      Last edited by RepRaptorsintheUSA; Sun Feb 10, 2013, 04:52 PM. Reason: Spelling as always

Comment

I agree, after the Boston game, this one is a must win.

Lets hope for some fire in our players eyes!
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
          Don't forget about Gordon.. he's a baller and if DeRozan doesn't show up in this game, it could be a long night.
          Also though, Gordon is hardly a superstar...I can see him quickly losing interest if he's getting pounded on in the post by Demar and his first couple of shots don't go in...

Comment

In my mind the player to watch out for is Vasquez. He does a lot for them, and his size is problematic at PG, especially with Lucas as our primary backup now. He gets his team going, and opens the floor up a bit. We have to shut him down and keep on their shooters. Gordon is basically the only guy for them who can create his own shot, and he's a chucker, so shut down their ball movement by stifling Vasquez, and I think you totally destroy their ability to run any kind of offence.

Comment

After that Boston game, every game is a must win!
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

JV will start tonight. Lowry, DeRozan, Gay, Johnson and Valanciunas. This should be the starting line for the rest of the season unless a trade goes down. 3 volume perimeter scorers so we need to 2 volume rebounders to balance things out.
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

bargs has to match ryan anderson if were gunna win this

Comment

RaptorsMR ‏@RaptorsMR
                    JV back as a starter tonight vs. NO w/ Lowry, DeRozan, Gay and Johnson. Fields will dress and be available. #Raptors
                    thats a dam good look starting line welcome back JV Fields is still questionable says he wants to play despite back pain.

Comment

Andrea out with the flu.

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                        Andrea out with the flu.
                        Ugh...he's sitting out for all that time, and NOW he gets the flu...damn it!!! I know it's just bad luck, but damn it!

Comment

lets hope ross is on tonight, need him to bring some production off the bench

Comment

tucas wrote: View Post
                            Andrea out with the flu.
                            The trade flu?

Comment

Diplomatic injury for sure!

Comment

I'm so tired of seeing this team without a full lineup. And you just know this is somehow going to result in AA getting more minutes....

Comment

Working...
                                X