Bargnani Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bargnani Trade

I don't know if I'm reading to much into this.....but Bargnani was 100% healthy (as the puplic knew) until we found out he was a late game scratch due to Flu like symptoms prior tip-off + my friend who works at union station (shoutout to christian) told me that Bargnani jerseys & shirts just went on clearance sale at Real Sports. I might be reading to much into this, maybe Rudy Gay's jersey sales are affecting Primo pasta's sales.

Raptors nation let me know what you think, am I reading to much into this? or do you guys think a trade is happening very soon.

Being realistic, I believe a trade is imminent. Bargnani's time on the court only proved he could still play. BC is just playing it safe so that bargs trade value doesn't take a dip.

Comment

Reyaz123 wrote: View Post
      Being realistic, I believe a trade is imminent. Bargnani's time on the court only proved he could still play. BC is just playing it safe so that bargs trade value doesn't take a dip.
      +1

Comment

At SportChek, Bargnani's jersey is selling for $1.13

I kid you not. Maybe it was an error in the system, but DAMNNNNNN
        “I don’t create controversies. They’re there long before I open my mouth. I just bring them to your attention.”

-- Charles Barkley

Comment

at $1.13 id get 3
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I really hope he isn't traded unless we're getting back someone good. I don't want to get stuck with a Gasol or other overpaid player for multiple years.

Comment

My friend who works at a famous Italian eatery (shoutout to Rob) saw Bargnani eat lunch there today and he instead of his usual pasta he was eating beef steak!! I don't know if we should reading too much into it.....

Comment

lmao.

Comment

i have the Toronto Raptors 'Liked' on my FB page.

They were announcing that Bargnani jerseys were on sale this week for $70.

What a joke, I had a great laugh. $70 lol, I'd pay maybe $7 and that's a big maybe
                  Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                  Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                  Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                    I really hope he isn't traded unless we're getting back someone good. I don't want to get stuck with a Gasol or other overpaid player for multiple years.
                    Gasol is still a legit all-star (with championship experience) and just 1 year left on his deal. How would he affect us for "multiple years"?

Comment

The latest being Bargnani for Ilyasova. The trade works under the cap rules. source
                      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                        Gasol isn't particularly overpaid! His contract is big, but he is still producing at an all-star level when Howard isn't playing along side him. Besides, he's an 19 million dollar expiring contract next year anyways, so it's whatever....

Comment

I know there was an amare for bargs trade a while back that was rumoured but I think that could be the right deal for us, say possibly if they include shumpert to the deal..something on the lines of this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bjbgbqt

Comment

Checkines wrote: View Post
                            I know there was an amare for bargs trade a while back that was rumoured but I think that could be the right deal for us, say possibly if they include shumpert to the deal..something on the lines of this:

I would support this trade more than a trade for Boozer

Comment

Checkines wrote: View Post

how does that deal make any sense for NY? And why would we want Amar'e's uninsured knees? I doubt NY wants a guy like Bargs that badly, and the rest of the pieces they have ABSOLUTELY NO USE FOR. Not convinced Amar'e can hold up for a starter's role anymore, and paying 20 million for a backup who could fall apart at any moment seems unwise, to say the least...

Obviously if he was the old Amar'e, I'd do this, but if he were that, I don't think NY will trade him. Oh, and also, NY is really big on Shumpert and he's maybe their best perimeter defender.
                              Last edited by white men can't jump; Mon Feb 11, 2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X