Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dunks that you want to see Ross do on saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any of these and he steals the show.

Comment

Ross should do a dunk over Valanciunas... show off his hops and bring his fellow snubbed Raptor rook!

Comment

Ross for the win.

Any of these will guarantee him the win:

1. A Vince Carter "homage" where he does a spectacular dunk, and then winces in pain on the ground for ten minutes.

2. A dunk where he takes a pass from John Lucas, thereby giving Lucas an assist, which is special enough in itself.

3. Instead of a "statue of liberty" how about mimicking a different statue? I think Rodin's "The Thinker" would be spiffy.

4. "The Deadline Dunk"...in which Ross jumps over Colangelo & Bargnani, while Colangelo rips off Bargnani's jersey and replaces it with the jersey of whichever team he's being traded to. It's a dunk and an announcement all in one!

Celebrating the Futility of the Toronto Raptors:
        http://www.holycraptors.com

Comment

360 between the legs

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            360 between the legs
            +1

And a 720....I wonder if Ross can pull that off....

Comment

Oh, and I think he should just make his "teammate" dunk a FT line alley-oop, so the motion and passing angle aren't too complicated, but would still be impressive.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                I want to see him pay homage to VC in one of his dunks. I think that would be cool. Wear the old purple and black #15 jersey. Put his elbow in the rim just like in my avatar i think that would be cool.
                Great idea. Bring back Fredric Weis, put on the USA Olympic jersey, and you know what happens next...

Last edited by golden; Tue Feb 12, 2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Always preferred the sound on this copy....I swear I've rewatched the same version of this clip for at least 10 years.

Comment

I would like to see ross don the carter jersey, and do a 360 through the legs if he can. (refer to video posted on 1st page of thread by user "season" at 35 seconds) its sorta poetic to combine carter's 360 windmill, and through the legs dunk.

anyways, I'm embarassed by how much though I've put into this.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      360 between the legs
                      oops didn't see this.

Comment

Imagine this: Instead of doing a windmill where your arm goes round you put your arm out straight and do a 360 with your torso so that your body is almost horizontal. I'll call it the screw driver. Might want some cushions there in case he misses and can't use the rim to straighten himself again.
                        The alternate statue gives me an idea. Instead of looking long by stretching out your legs how about bringing them up into a meditative cross? It will make his hops look huge because his feet are so far off the ground. I'll call it the transcendent dunk.

Comment

Cool if he dons the Carter Jersey but hopefully he wears the Raps away Black or away Red leave the home jersey at home...The white is going to look so meh...

Comment

I hate the Dunk contests now..............
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                              I hate the Dunk contests now..............
                              +1

Comment

I don't think he has any chance of winning. Ever since Demar was robbed, I've decided that Raptors will have no chance unless they bring a real live Raptor to the gym and dunk on it.

But my ideas are:

Dunk over Vince Carter (even better if he can tea-bag him on the way up from Raps Nation).
                                One of the two VC dunks - 360 windmill or elbow in rim dunk - while wearing the purple VC jersey.
                                Through the legs with one ball, alley-oop off the glass with a second ball (throw off glass with one hand, perform through the legs, then grab ball off glass for dunk #2).
                                Eat a spoonful of Primo Pasta sitting on the rim ala the birthday candle cupcake dunk.
                                Kyle Lowry bounces ball between legs off glass, Ross jumps over Lowry to take oop off of glass.

Anything involving a real live Velociraptor.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X