Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dunks that you want to see Ross do on saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunks that you want to see Ross do on saturday?

I want to see him pay homage to VC in one of his dunks. I think that would be cool. Wear the old purple and black #15 jersey. Put his elbow in the rim just like in my avatar i think that would be cool.
    Mamba Mentality

TRex wrote: View Post
    I want to see him pay homage to VC in one of his dunks. I think that would be cool. Wear the old purple and black #15 jersey. Put his elbow in the rim just like in my avatar i think that would be cool.
    That would actually be a good idea IMO. I would prefer this dunk though

Comment

I would love to see him pull of the 360 windmill dunk.

Also, a through-the-legs alley-oop from behind the hoop would be awesome. Or do the dunk that Demar did, the underhand dunk, but put the ball through your legs.

Derozan easily had the best dunk in the 2011 dunk contest.
      Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I wanna see him rescue a stuffed Teddy bear stuck on the rim for a little Asian kid :|

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I wanna see him rescue a stuffed Teddy bear stuck on the rim for a little Asian kid :|

Who's that guy behind them with the microphone?

Comment

I hope Ross doesnt do the from the FT line dunk that seems to be emulated every year. I would love to see him do a 720 through the legs reverse 2 hander dunk through a hoop of fire, off an alley from Lowry over a 30 foot tank full of blood thirsty sharks and Pirhanna that have lasers attached to their faces.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              I hope Ross doesnt do the from the FT line dunk that seems to be emulated every year. I would love to see him do a 720 through the legs reverse 2 hander dunk through a hoop of fire, off an alley from Lowry over a 30 foot tank full of blood thirsty sharks and Pirhanna that have lasers attached to their faces.
              Oh. I was hoping for something exciting and original...

Comment

Ross could potentially break the sound barrier after dunking and still to some random dude that jumps over a Kia.... Fuck Demar was Robbed.

Last years contest was so awful... glad I have reason to watch it this year with Ross or I would have skipped it.

Comment

that got out of hand fast

Comment

he should wear demars jersey and jump over a blake griffin replica thingy. Screw winning the contest, this is for Raptor nation!

Comment

i totally fell for the screen shot of a video player, couldn't figure out why it wouldn't play when i was clicking on the play button a hundred times..

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                        i totally fell for the screen shot of a video player, couldn't figure out why it wouldn't play when i was clicking on the play button a hundred times..
                        lol, I figured that might happen...no harm intended

Comment

lol, I figured that might happen...no harm intended
                          no harm taken... i found it humorous

Comment

Naw James White already did that one.

Comment

RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
                              I would love to see him pull of the 360 windmill dunk.

Also, a through-the-legs alley-oop from behind the hoop would be awesome. Or do the dunk that Demar did, the underhand dunk, but put the ball through your legs.

Derozan easily had the best dunk in the 2011 dunk contest.
                              DeMar was robbed that year. Griffin won because he's Blake Griffin and because of his stupid props.

This imo was the best dunk in that contest.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X