Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free agency 2013

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter SuperRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    475
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Free agency 2013

    Seeing as how the chances of the raptors having any free cap space this offseason are slim to non. What exceptions do the raptors have available and who should we target with them?

    I think we need a backup pg and perhaps another big. Dj augustin and jason collins would both be cheap and are serviceable, any other holes that need to be filled?
    Last edited by SuperRaptor; Mon Feb 11th, 2013 at 07:30 PM.
    "Defense wins championships."

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Paul millsap getting a max contract
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote SuperRaptor wrote: View Post
    Seeing as how the chances of the raptors having any free cap space this offseason are slim to non. What exceptions do the raptors have available and who should we target with them?

    I think we need a backup pg and perhaps another big. Dj augustin and jason collins would both be cheap and are serviceable, any other holes that need to be filled?
    No thank you on Augustin, more than Collins....Augustin has lost minutes to Ben Hansbrough this year....That makes me think I could outplay him and that's a bad sign. Serious motor issues going back to Charlotte. Collins? If we keep Gray, JV and Amir, then yeah, we could use any big body and a vet would be nice. I think I might prefer a better option than Collins, but I haven't looked at what's out there for that type of role.
    Oddly enough, two of the better PGs this year are "been there, done that" for us, Jose and Jarrett Jack..

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Jarett jack is actually very good. Why did we let him go?
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,670
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Jarett jack is actually very good. Why did we let him go?
    Because he wasn't that good with us. Remember how incredibly crappy he played after Bosh left? He clearly just wanted to run with his old buddy. he's playing well now in GS, on a contract year on a good team...Don't know what to make of that.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5,740
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Because he wasn't that good with us. Remember how incredibly crappy he played after Bosh left? He clearly just wanted to run with his old buddy. he's playing well now in GS, on a contract year on a good team...Don't know what to make of that.
    Idk but he is a very good backup pg. we should've just kept jay bay, he would've been an okay backup for Lowry
    "You never heard of DeMar just google him, the defense don't know what to do wit him"

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I would love having JJ Barera as a back up PG or CJ Watson. Jarret Jack was extremely streaky he just let his pig headedness get in the way of the skills he did have.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •