Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Jack Armstrong getting on my nerves lately

Raptors Republic All-Star Soft Euro's Avatar
    Utrecht, The Netherlands (Yes, that's Europe!)
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Thornbury wrote: View Post
    ... I'd get fired at my job for that comment.
    People at my job have no clue who either Bynum or Morgan is.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
    Yes he is a master wizard of the 73rd order... we should all bow before him and not make direct eye contact.

My points were straightforward, it did not take a rocket scientist to understand what I was getting at. Good luck with your man worship of Jack. (ps basketball is a game, not rocket science, sorry if you think it is infinitely impossible for you to have the same knowledge as Jack, and btw, you don't know who I am, not that it matters, just funny how you say "it's the one thing you know")
    Wow. Dude. Kinda sensitive about your thread. Didn't know I was replying to the greatest basketball mind since Auerbach. I guess I only truly know two things in regards to basketball: Jack broadcasts the game and you don't. And that you have a crush on balls.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Jacks armstrong is fun to listen to. And Matt devlin is better than most play by play guys in the nba. Have you heard the clippers dude? he doesn't even get excited for his own team unless its a blake griffin dunk, or maybe all those years of shitty basketball killed his enthusiasm.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Jacks armstrong is fun to listen to. And Matt devlin is better than most play by play guys in the nba. Have you heard the clippers dude? he doesn't even get excited for his own team unless its a blake griffin dunk, or maybe all those years of shitty basketball killed his enthusiasm.
    +1

Raptors Republic Superstar BasketballCrush's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Thornbury wrote: View Post
    Wow. Dude. Kinda sensitive about your thread. Didn't know I was replying to the greatest basketball mind since Auerbach. I guess I only truly know two things in regards to basketball: Jack broadcasts the game and you don't. And that you have a crush on balls.
    Okay I give up. You got me, I want Jack's job. Anyone who questions jack must be on the level of Red Auerbach, jack's a legend in the NBA.
    Last edited by BasketballCrush; Thu Feb 14th, 2013 at 05:23 PM.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Good. It was a stupid thread.

Raptors Republic Superstar Rapstor4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been going through other fan forums and our announcers are generally liked. I guess people just get tired of hearing the same voice nightin night out.

Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    I have been going through other fan forums and our announcers are generally liked. I guess people just get tired of hearing the same voice nightin night out.
    Clevelands and Bostons fans hate our announcers (not generally I suppose). Noticed that in their forums during games.
    #FREE

Raptors Republic Veteran Nilanka's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
    Especially when the same voices are accompanied by more losses than wins....
    "I don't lie. I willfully participate in a campaign of misinformation." - Fox Mulder

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information