Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
    What chances? You know what, not even in the mood to argue with anyone. He didn't get the ball in the first half both teams played like crap. He only played 1 min in the 3rd, a couple in the 4th obviously so I hope he gets traded. Clearly this team has no use for him. They can't even call a play for him for crying out loud. He can't score in the 1st unit and he can't score in the 2nd with Lucas and AA. Clearly there is no place for him here. Time to say goodbye.
    No one draws plays for Gray and he does okay with his time. Andrea needs to hustle, even when he does not have the ball, get into positions where you have no choice but to pass it to him. I don't see the effort out there.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
      As usual, offense is not the issue. His defense was absolutely dreadful -- twice he didn't quite help and he didn't quite guard Chandler, his own man, leading to 2 easy dunks. Also they had a field day on the offensive glass with him in the game.

#tradeBargnani
      Uh yeah, offense is a part of his game when that's inadvertently taken away from you, sometimes your ability to do other things fade as well. Hey but what do I know...

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
        No one draws plays for Gray and he does okay with his time. Andrea needs to hustle, even when he does not have the ball, get into positions where you have no choice but to pass it to him. I don't see the effort out there.
        Have you not seen him asking for the ball? There were situations where they had no choice but to pass it to him and they took their own shot. And Gray doesn't have the same skillset andrea does

Comment

Uh yeah, offense is a part of his game when that's inadvertently taken away from you, sometimes your ability to do other things fade as well. Hey but what do I know...
          oh how i wish this wasn't a rhetorical question.

Comment

• akashsingh wrote: View Post
            oh how i wish this wasn't a rhetorical question.
            I'm sure you do.

Comment

• You know Bargnani doesnt care when DeRozan and JV are yelling at him to play D, Was so impressed with DeMar tonight played a dam good game.

Comment

Have you not seen him asking for the ball? There were situations where they had no choice but to pass it to him and they took their own shot. And Gray doesn't have the same skillset andrea does
                exactly and he gets touches because he does not park on the 3pt line

Comment

• Knicks are going to be coming for blood next Friday at the ACC
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

exactly and he gets touches because he does not park on the 3pt line
                    does aaron gray shoot threes, does he have the ability to lift players off their feet to go to the basket

Comment

• I don't want Andra shooting 3's he is a 7 footer, we have already enough guys shooting threes. He also makes them at a rate that you cant' even brag about, his efficiency for 3pt shooting is mediocre compared to those that specialize in that shot.

Comment

Your ability to play defense doesn't fade away when the offensive game is taken away (or struggling).

Your desire to play defense fades away when the offensive game is taken away (or struggling).

That is the problem.

For whatever reason Bargnani is not capable of consistently playing to the best of his ability.

Defensive effort and commitment is the only thing as a player you have complete control over when you are struggling. If a guy needs his offense to get his defense going, I don't want him on my team.

Comment

I don't want Andra shooting 3's he is a 7 footer, we have already enough guys shooting threes.
                          When you take that away, you take away part of his game. He doesn't have to shoot threes all the time but majority of the times he lifts the players off their feet with a fake it is useful.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Knicks are going to be coming for blood next Friday at the ACC
                            I can't wait.

It is also 1 day after the trade deadline.

Fingers crossed on reason to celebrate.

Comment

does aaron gray shoot threes, does he have the ability to lift players off their feet to go to the basket
                              no but he can get a fucking rebound
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

When you take that away, you take away part of his game. He doesn't have to shoot threes all the time but majority of the times he lifts the players off their feet with a fake it is useful.
                                catering to Andrea is why we were a lottery team during his prime years, so why should we pick the worst option that will make sure we lose, to keep Andrea happy on the stat sheet? you saw it, he was not the least interested in even fouling his man once beaten.
                                Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Feb 13, 2013, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X