Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote T.Dot wrote: View Post
    Oh wow, so you make excuses for them but we can't make one for him. The hypocrisy. He doesn't get the ball at all. When he boxes out he very rarely has a chance to get the rebound because someone is always flying in to take it. Casey is not utilizing his skills AT ALL. You want him to play and buy into what you're doing but you won't even run one play for the guy? The so called 'point guards' of this team can't even assist. It's too laughable. You know in certain situations he can't create his own shot, the point of having a point guard is to distribute then score, not the other way around. That's the difference between Calderon and KL & JLIII, he knows when to pass and to score.
    Lmao did you just say his teammates are STEALING his rebounds? hahaha that's probably the funniest thing i've ever heard. Valanciunas, as a rookie, is a 100x better rebounder than bargnani who is in his 7th season

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Oh dear.... It was a reference to the biggest accomplishment of his life.

That is just embarrassing.
    Nah, I know you're married and have at least one child so I never imagine you could be a catholic priest.

Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
    Lmao did you just say his teammates are STEALING his rebounds? hahaha that's probably the funniest thing i've ever heard. Valanciunas, as a rookie, is a 100x better rebounder than bargnani who is in his 7th season
    That is just outright Bullsh*t. Valanciunas is only about 15 times better than Bargnani. Maybe 18 time, tops.

Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Puffer wrote: View Post
    That is just outright Bullsh*t. Valanciunas is only about 15 times better than Bargnani. Maybe 18 time, tops.
    Oh common, get your facts straight. 25 minimum

Raptors Republic Veteran NoPropsneeded's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
    Oh common, get your facts straight. 25 minimum
    no no no thats just wrong. Only like 1000000000000000, c'mon now guys be real here

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread Information