Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We thought our game was ugly....Boston 71 - Chicago 69.....yuck

Comment

• The last 39 games are gonna be interesting. The hole is still pretty deep, but two quality wins make it seem doable...

Comment

• Comment

• Top5Pick wrote: View Post
          Give the guy a break he's had shitty nights since he came here. Yes he's hit some GW but he's not had a solid end to end game.
          you can always control one end.

I saw that too and nt cool.

Comment

• holy crap....most surprising score of the night.....NOH 98 - Portland 60....what the hellll....?!

Comment

• We won the last 3 games thanks to AA/JL3.

Comment

• NY commentators are calling it 'the worst loss of the season'

makes it even better

Comment

• sorry, was just looking for whether the teams in our playoff race are winning....

Detroit won
                  Boston won
                  Philly and Milly playing each other in a close 4th quarter...Do you root for the team just above you or the team you have to catch?

Comment

• Lets hope Milwaukee loses.(may have already haven't checked scores)

Comment

• I really, really liked Amir's defence whenever he got switched onto Melo. He stayed in front of him usually really well, and even recovered to get some blocks on him.

Anderson's pass to Derozan out of the full court press with about 40 seconds left was really nice as well. It's not an amazingly hard play, but one I expect us to stuff up usually.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        holy crap....most surprising score of the night.....NOH 98 - Portland 60....what the hellll....?!
                        Wow... what an odd night. The basketball gods are fucking with our minds

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          You see it now and then on these forums....some of them are downright hateful...some of them are more just good natured criticism
                          it is the inconsistency.

I am hoping now that Rudy is first optin, this is te demar tat shows up night in and night out.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                            Too bad Detroit won tonight!
                            Jose made 6 of 9 3-pointers in that one.

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                              NY commentators are calling it 'the worst loss of the season'

makes it even better
                              I've been smiling since a read this...

Comment

• draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                                NY commentators are calling it 'the worst loss of the season'

makes it even better
                                Damn that feels good as a Raptor fan.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X