Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Lowry? I only caught the end of the 3rd quarter and the 4th so I don't know what happened.

Comment

• He got ejected. 2 techs

Comment

• Top5Pick wrote: View Post
        Give the guy a break he's had shitty nights since he came here. Yes he's hit some GW but he's not had a solid end to end game.
        If anyone on the Raptors needs the AllStar break - its Rudy Gay. He looks whipped...

Comment

• Lol I can't get over how bad this game is for both teams. I'm beginning to think the tightened rims may have some truth behind it. I've seen highschool teams do better. And not just Huntington prep.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Hugmenot wrote: View Post
              Where's Lowry? I only caught the end of the 3rd quarter and the 4th so I don't know what happened.
              kicked out!

Comment

• come on rudy hit these

Comment

• That should be the game!

Comment

• Man, I get so sick of people saying Demar isn't aggressive enough. For a complimentary scorer, which is what he is, he gets to the line so much....

Comment

• I know he could be better at it in terms of consistency, but he's still so young, and consistency should only get better with experience.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        Man, I get so sick of people saying Demar isn't aggressive enough. For a complimentary scorer, which is what he is, he gets to the line so much....
                        who says DD isn't aggressive?!

Comment

• lucas fouled

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            Man, I get so sick of people saying Demar isn't aggressive enough. For a complimentary scorer, which is what he is, he gets to the line so much....
                            With Gay, he's getting the seams to get to the rim.

Comment

• Woooooooo they closed a game !!

Comment

• shit start to this game
                                great end tho

Comment

Working...
                                X