Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GT Raptors Vs Knickerbockers: Tough game before a long but hopefully exciting break.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on the game of the night...I thought Lucas played very well in the 2nd half. Didn't let the game get away from the team. Not great, but he seems to just have that gear for 2nd half basketball...I found it odd again though, that he seemed to really struggle in the first half.

*By not great I mean as a creator. I know that's not his game, and I'm happy with the shots he makes, but I wish that the O could be a bit smoother when he's on the floor.

Comment

• he protected that ball well, they were pressing him hard, have to give him props

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Your ability to play defense doesn't fade away when the offensive game is taken away (or struggling).

Your desire to play defense fades away when the offensive game is taken away (or struggling).

That is the problem.

For whatever reason Bargnani is not capable of consistently playing to the best of his ability.

Defensive effort and commitment is the only thing as a player you have complete control over when you are struggling. If a guy needs his offense to get his defense going, I don't want him on my team.
        Okay you do have a point and I completely understand everything you just said and I'm sure there are reasons why but he hasn't been completely known as a defensive threat has he?

Comment

• BasketballCrush wrote: View Post
          catering to Andrea is why we were a lottery team during his prime years, so why should we pick the worst option that will make sure we lose, to keep Andrea happy on the stat sheet? you saw it, he was not the least interested in even fouling his man once beaten.
          Was it his fault that BryCo wanted to build around him? Was it his fault that he was drafted #1? Didn't BryCo not know what decisions he had to make?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Go to nba.com....ok, here it is...
            http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe

My prices are all in euros...and the price now is lower than at the start of the season. I know it's also an advantage in a sense because I'm in a country with no tv games....so there are no blackout rules of any kind that apply, so I really do get access to every single game of the season....the downside is it's 4:30 am...and I still can't help but want to stay up to watch Houston take on the Clippers
            *oh yeah, so I'd look into what any blackout rules might be like....
            Thanks alot man

yep I think I'm gonna watch this Houston game aswell. Really fun team to watch

Comment

• T.Dot wrote: View Post
              Was it his fault that BryCo wanted to build around him? Was it his fault that he was drafted #1? Didn't BryCo not know what decisions he had to make?

no not at all, but that still does not explain the lack of effort, which is what disturbs the fans the most... we know he is talented, just does not seem to always care, its his career, his life, no need to fault the fans... the fans have been more than kind to him, gave him lots and lots of breaks earlier on. At this stage he is a man, so he should start playing up to his contract.
              Last edited by BasketballCrush; Wed Feb 13, 2013, 11:59 PM.

Comment

• At this point, I don't even know what we'll get for Andrea. He was so bad against the Knicks tonight. Just downright indifferent.
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

no not at all, but that still does not explain the lack of effort, which is what disturbs the fans the most... we know he is talented, just does not seem to always care, his career, his life, no need to fault the fans... the fans have been more than kind to him, gave him lots and lots of breaks earlier on. At this stage his a man, so he should start playing up to his contract.
                  Well he is making it easier for BryCo to save his ass and to get rid of him. So I'm sure we won't be having this discussion a couple weeks from now.

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    At this point, I don't even know what we'll get for Andrea. He was so bad against the Knicks tonight. Just downright indifferent.
                    A change of scenery might do both sides some good, the only problem is the kid is not playing well enough to interest other teams to take on his contract. You basically need another GM to see "potential" like we once did, and that may be hard considering the resume.

Comment

A change of scenery might do both sides some good, the only problem is the kid is not playing well enough to interest other teams to take on his contract. You basically need another GM to see "potential" like we once did, and that may be hard considering the resume.
                      He honestly has not progressed as a player in Toronto. The different coaches, management, no one knows what has happened as to why that is but only time will tell what happens next.

Comment

Kinda hard to see the potential when you have a $22 Million worth of fog in front of you.
                        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Bargnani's problem is he cant be taught to have a heart.

Comment

• Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            Bargnani's problem is he cant be taught to have a heart.
                            We don't know what problem he has, we only see what's on the outside.

Comment

• Bargnani has boggled the mind of every coach, analyst and basketball fan out there he is a complete enigma. Im glad that Casey now sees it, Gave him a quick hook out of the game.

Comment

• I don't say this very often but DD was damn impressive tonight. And that's how he needs to play. He needs to be more aggressive attacking the basket. If he continues to do that, he'll get to the line alot.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X